UKC

Start the revolution

This topic has been archived, and won't accept reply postings.
Okay, meeting at Trafalgar Sq next wednesday . . . I'll bring the flags and the tea . . .

there seems to be a growing malcontentedness amongst the London dwellers that needs a revolution . . . not sure what we are revolting against, I think its work?

See you there
Vertically_Challenged 15 Feb 2005
In reply to Eskdale massive: I know tea featured in the american revolution, but I didnt realise it was an international requirement!

Can we have iced buns too, coz i suspect a little sugar rush would help get the ball rolling.
In reply to Vertically_Challenged:

sure, sugar buns too will be provided
 jools 15 Feb 2005
In reply to Eskdale massive:

a growing what.... malcontentedness, is it animal or vegetable? can we kill it?

"Malcontentedness may be the beginning of promise."-Randolph Bourne

ahhh in that case what are you promising eh!
In reply to jools:

I am digging a tunnel, I hear its the quickest way out of this city. Already bid for the old Chunnel digger on e-bay, I expect to have a route out of town dug in about 5 years, this is the quickest method of escape I have calculated.
 Wilbur 15 Feb 2005

lets kick all the tourists out. The city would sink into ruin but at least i could walk along pavements without doing my Patrick Bateman impression on monday mornings
Vertically_Challenged 15 Feb 2005
> (In reply to jools)
>
> I am digging a tunnel, ...I expect to have a route out of town dug in about 5 years, this is the quickest method of escape I have calculated.

Its certainly faster than trying to get out via the North Circular

sutty 15 Feb 2005

Revolt against not being able to get black pudding burgers in Mc Donalds, and then start on all those coffee houses that don't know their latte from their cafe au lait.

This topic has been archived, and won't accept reply postings.
Loading Notifications...