UKC

v12 outdoor proablems

This topic has been archived, and won't accept reply postings.
 jameshk 01 Jun 2005
Just wondering if anyone else has had any proablems with V12 outdoor before as I have now been waiting two weeks for the delivery of a set of G12 crampons. They have also not sent me a reply to either of my two emails. Plus everytime I check on their website it still says under the previous tranaction part that they are still "processing".
james
andynonymous 01 Jun 2005
In reply to jameshk:

No, they're great. Have you tried the telephone? A slightly dated, quaint idea I know, but...
 Adam Lincoln 01 Jun 2005
In reply to jameshk:

Before complaining on here, why not give them a call to explain what maybe a perfect reasonable explanation.

I for one think they have a brilliant service, online and instore. Whenever i have ordered online, its been with me the next day.

Si dH 01 Jun 2005
In reply to jameshk:
I had exactly the same problem with exactly the same product at christmas, but they sorted it out well in the end, and Ive had great service from them with other things since. I wonder if maybe they have a problem with the crampon link on their website! Im sure Rob or someone else will be in touch when they see this post.
si
not so fair weather climber 01 Jun 2005
In reply to jameshk: Had exactly the same prob with my rope, rang them and they said they'd "probably forgotten to email me" but it was all sorted out pretty quickley after that though!
OP jameshk 01 Jun 2005
In reply to not so fair weather climber: yep looks like this post did the trick just got a responce to my emails.
happy climbing all
james
V12 Outdoor 01 Jun 2005
In reply to jameshk: Hi Guys,

Just got back from a rather sizeable holiday and normal reply service should be resumed. The lads were a bit short staffed trying to cover for me too, no excuse I know. As with SiDH's dad, the inputting screen on our site seemed to have caused the problem, We're all human eh?

This topic has been archived, and won't accept reply postings.
Loading Notifications...