UKC

Anyone at MCC this eve

This topic has been archived, and won't accept reply postings.
Sarah Crowe 28 Sep 2005

Anyone at MCC around 7ish this eve, currently top-roping only, 5/5+ as fairly new to climbing.

my regular climbing partner looks as if he can't make it.

If you don't mind me tagging along, send me an e-mail
In reply to Sarah Crowe: If you don't find anyone, come along to Rochdale tommorrow. I'm rounding up all the waifs and strays (cats).
 standrewskate 28 Sep 2005
In reply to Sarah Crowe:
Damn, just seen this. I'm up for climbing at some point this week...anyone around friday? I'd need to get there by public transport from Picadilly - anyone know if that is doable? I dont climb hard - toprope about 6a/b, and lead a bit easier, have a rope and stuff.
In reply to standrewskate: Should be easy to get to by bus. Give them a call and ask what numbers go nearby.
day_dreamer 29 Sep 2005
In reply to standrewskate:

The 201, 203, 204, 205 buses from London Road/Piccadilly Station will get you there. Ask for Bennett Street (should be about a pound +/- 10 pence). The 205 travels along bennett street and stops v.close to MCC. For the other buses get off on the main road before it goes under the railway line and walk along Bennett Street.
Sarah Crowe 29 Sep 2005

As I didn't go wednesday, quite happy to climb friday.

Sarah Crowe 29 Sep 2005
In reply to Sarah Crowe:

Infact if anyone else is going friday, and dosn't mind me tagging along let me know. As I've heard fri nights quite busy, around 6-7pm would be good.
 standrewskate 29 Sep 2005
In reply to Sarah Crowe:
me me me!
Have sent you an email I think...If not send me one!
Kate
Sarah Crowe 05 Oct 2005
In reply to Sarah Crowe:

Anyone going to mcc thursday, particularly looking to go early evening if poss (5-530), but happy at anytime, as tuesday by 7, was really overcrowded. let me know by e-mail, as i won't be checking this site that much.
eeyore 05 Oct 2005
was gonna go yesterday but felt like poo, trying to make it thurday for the bouldering wall
 standrewskate 06 Oct 2005
In reply to Sarah Crowe:
Anyone there this Friday? Thinking of trying the public transport thing, but partner-less.
Kate
 haze01 06 Oct 2005
Not sure for definite, but I might well be there Friday since my partner stood me up yesterday - didn't get to climb any routes and there's a limit to my attention span for bouldering alone.
 standrewskate 06 Oct 2005
In reply to haze01: you have mail
K
Sarah Crowe 19 Oct 2005
In reply to Sarah Crowe:

Anyone going to mcc tommorrow (thurs), particlarly looking for anyone wanting to go early about 5-5:30ish to try to avoid the 7pm crowds.

if your interested send me an e-mail

Sarah
Sarah Crowe 26 Oct 2005
In reply to Sarah Crowe:

Anyone going to mcc today, my new regular partner is unable to climb this week. Wouldn't mind going about 5ish, when its less busy
 Stig 26 Oct 2005
In reply to Sarah Crowe: Hey Sarah, I was chatting to you in the Geog dept a few weeks ago. I'm going down to MCC tonight - was going bouldering but would prefer to do routes anyway. Can pick you up if you are in South Manchester area.

This topic has been archived, and won't accept reply postings.
Loading Notifications...