UKC

Greenland? other ideas?? soon!

This topic has been archived, and won't accept reply postings.
LINDHOLM 22 Oct 2005
Hello guys

I have been so lucky to have some spare time from 30 of October and untill the 4th of November (5-6 days altogether).

I would like to do wintercamping and/or trekking and have thought of going to Greenland (Kangerlussuaq) where I have lived and worked some years ago (this means that we/I can live cheap for a night if thats needed).

I would love to have a partner with me, and I am willing to go some other place if interested (any good ideas??)

I have alpine experience from Chamonix and Kashmir up to AD- and have been working in Greenland for wintertime som have a great knowledge of surviving in the cold.

Maybe Iceland?, Foroya, Rujkan, Chamonix etc. could be interesting as well. ( mail/call me and let us discuss things)

Due to the booking of tickets I need to order before this tuesday at airgreenland.gl or alike.

So if you want jo join a danish photographer for a great winter trip please phone me on 0045-20 29 79 97

All ideas welcome--

Have a great weekend

Lindholm
Mac in the USA 26 Oct 2005
In reply to LINDHOLM:

Lindholm,

How's it going man? You off to Greenland! Sweet! I'm headed to Sinai, Egypt and doing some climbing out there.

Check out www.verticalworld.co.uk I've e-mailed these chaps and they are going to be doing some climbing as well! Headed into Jordan to the Wadi Rum, if you fancy a completely differant scene than Greenland please join us!

Kind regards,

Andrew McClure
www.everest-cleanup.com

This topic has been archived, and won't accept reply postings.
Loading Notifications...