UKC

a5 rubber balls

This topic has been archived, and won't accept reply postings.
 Jon Jones 08 Nov 2005
My mate got a a5 rubber ball from a bouldering competition. I was sat n his car for 3 hours playing with it the night and am wondering where you get them from?

After one of these rather than a Tennis ball as it had a good level of squishyness

Big Steve 08 Nov 2005
In reply to Jon Jones: They give them away free at the Outdoor Show in NEC every year, dont know anywhere else
 kms 08 Nov 2005
In reply to Jon Jones:

had fun throwing them out into the crowd this year, got a few cheeky ones returned.

maybe check tnf shops or email tnf uk and ask them for one?
 Dave Stelmach 10 Nov 2005
In reply to Jon Jones: ARe they part of The North Face?
graeme alderson 10 Nov 2005
In reply to Jon Jones: If its a genuine A5 ball then its a rarity, they stopped doing them in 2004. The ones that we had in London (Outdoor Adventure Show) and NEC (Outdoors Show) this year were TNF branded and red. We actually got a b*llocking at Olympia for chucking them into the audience, health & safety don't you know.

They are great for office cricket and also for chucking at the telly when Shane Warne makes yet another dodgy appeal
 Little Brew 10 Nov 2005
In reply to graeme alderson: yer but we at Escape 2 also got a bollocking for chucking Frisbies and nerfs around so think they were just moody security!

We had a load of the red ones at the tent show this year, thank you north face!

i have a load of the red ones for juggling and using at scouts, but not any a3 ones, but e-bay seems to have a lot of them on there, that and the stickers!

Jess.x

This topic has been archived, and won't accept reply postings.
Loading Notifications...