UKC

BMC Winter Skills DVD

This topic has been archived, and won't accept reply postings.
 DNS 02 Dec 2005

The back cover of the DVD refers to the accompanying handbook for the Winter ML and MIC; does anyone know if this is actually published yet?
 bill strachan 02 Dec 2005
In reply to DNS: email me and i can send you pdf copies

Bill
 AlH 02 Dec 2005
In reply to bill strachan:
Hi Bill,
I think (could be wrong) that the DVD actually refers to the latest in the series of handbooks from the Mountain Training Boards i.e. the first was Hillwalking (with info for WGL and summer MLs), Rock Climbing (with info for SPAs and MIAs) and the next one (to be published next year) on winter mountaineering (with info presumably for winter MLs and MICs). So its not refering to the syllabus handbooks you get when you register and can download from MLTUK.

On a personal note hope life down unders still going well. I just missed the recent spell of cold weather up here, I was stuck in London working on an ice wall just off of the Strand. Having said that I got more mileage on ice myself than I would have here!

Al
 bill strachan 02 Dec 2005
In reply to AlH:
> (In reply to bill strachan)
> Hi Bill,
> refers to the latest in the series of handbooks from the Mountain Training Boards i.e. the first was Hillwalking...

Now that makes more sense! Never mind.

Hope you enjoyed your wee spell in the big smoke, have you made it back in time to see the pantomine yet? (I am glad i am out the country as both my dad and sister have somehow landed parts in it.)

I think i told you that i will ba back in Feb for a couple of weeks> see you then.

Cheers,

Bill

This topic has been archived, and won't accept reply postings.
Loading Notifications...