UKC

ben heason again?

This topic has been archived, and won't accept reply postings.
 Cragdog al 05 Dec 2005
whats the latest has he beeen proven vrai au faux?
i think thats rite from what i remember ment to say true or false!
 Ram MkiV 05 Dec 2005
In reply to Cragdog al: fair post, it is a bit tedious sifting through the endless bull shit on other threads! someone will summise for you i'm sure.
 Alun 05 Dec 2005
In reply to Cragdog al:
The only thing that's happened is that several people who don't have a clue about the situation have argued the same (rather irrelevant to the OP) points over and over. This is unfortunate because every now and again, somebody who actually has some useful information to add to the debate (e.g. Si O'Connor or Simon Moore) comes along and posts something, but their words are drowned out in waves of other people's squabbles (Redpoint Tokay, bobdog) that detract from the whole purpose of the thread.

Personally I think the whole thread is getting pointless unless Rich Simpson comes back on with some hard evidence that Heason has lied, or somebody else comes on with some hard evidence that he hasn't.
OP Cragdog al 05 Dec 2005
In reply to Cragdog al: yes i agree this is the new one no uniformed comments on here just info, evidence and the lastest please!
 Steve Parker 05 Dec 2005
In reply to Cragdog al: The upshot on the other thread seems to be that Richard has made an accusation and challenged anyone to disprove it. No one has; everyone has debated the rights and wrongs of him making that accusation in that way, and now everyone is calling for the evidence, which Rich claims he has. Watch that space.
Hotbad Peteel 05 Dec 2005
In reply to Steve Parker:

Just to point out a possible confusion in your post. Rich has claimed he has evidence but only on the original ukb thread and not on the ukc thread at all. In fact hes not even been back but seeing that its late on a sunday night I can quite understand that. Night everyone
p
 Steve Parker 05 Dec 2005
In reply to Hotbad Peteel: Fair enough; probably pretty important to be absolutely accurate on a thread like this.
Iain Ridgway 05 Dec 2005
In reply to Cragdog al: Wouldn't bother with the french until you have mastered the old anglais mate?

This topic has been archived, and won't accept reply postings.
Loading Notifications...