UKC

Anyone see tv prog about athlete & too much coffee?

This topic has been archived, and won't accept reply postings.
bucski 21 Jan 2006
Someone told me about an interesting programme regarding a high level athlete who volunteered to drink lots of coffee for a fortnight and he apparently fell to pieces - sounds interesting but only have sketchy details, anyone see it and can give more info?
thanks
 millsy 21 Jan 2006
In reply to bucski: Mmm, may have negative effect on some athletes, but it seemed to help Malc Smith when he did Hubble......drinking black coffee before redpoints to make him piss and lose a few ounces...commitment!
 Boogs 22 Jan 2006
In reply to bucski:

I think I caught a bit of that bucski by the end of it he was a total wreck banging head aches, diet shot to pieces no sleep, mood swinging like a mo fo man not a good state to get into It has put me off drinking more than 2 cups a day & any after 10am :0/ erbal teas for me now matey . .
Iain Ridgway 22 Jan 2006
In reply to bucski: Caffeine and training is stilla bit messed up. There's still debates over how good ro how bad it is, when to use, how long to use it for, and howto avoid rebound effects.

Anyway adding lots of caffeine to a caffeine free/low diet would screw up most people. Just like it would with any drug.

This topic has been archived, and won't accept reply postings.
Loading Notifications...