UKC

George Galloway & Pete Burns.

This topic has been archived, and won't accept reply postings.
 Steve Parker 22 Jan 2006
If I have got this right, the police have siezed Pete Burns's 'gorilla fur' coat, and have determined that it is, in fact, as looked more probable, made of the skins of colobus monkeys, which are also protected, and the using of whose skins for coats is pretty execrable, IMO. Pete is naturally (being an unstoppable, egocentric prima donna) up in arms about this invasion of his image, and George Galloway, unaccountably, and apparently weakly, is backing him up. I quite admired George for his steely and articulate performance when summoned to account in the US, but what the .... is going on here? Is he deliberately committing political suicide, or is he just entranced?
 mypyrex 22 Jan 2006
In reply to Steve Parker: I would rather boil my head than watch the excrement that is the programme you refer to. However, from the little I have seen of it I had deduced that the "participants" appear to be puerile, perverted morons. Like you, I did admire Galloway for his stance in front of the Senate Committee - even if I disliked his policies. However opinions change.
OP Steve Parker 22 Jan 2006
In reply to mypyrex:

Hey, a rather rare example of an agreement between me and you!

Shall we get back to normal and talk about foxhunting or New Labour, or do you want to hold the moment?

;0)

naylor 22 Jan 2006
In reply to mypyrex: If you have seen a `little` of it, did you have to boil `some` of your head?!
 mypyrex 22 Jan 2006
In reply to naylor: It was enforced viewing - excerpts on other programmes

This topic has been archived, and won't accept reply postings.
Loading Notifications...