UKC

The old UKC T-shirt debate

This topic has been archived, and won't accept reply postings.
Pete W 26 Jan 2006
With all the renwal in the air, what with new formats and icons and all just thought it´d be great to have a UKC T-shirt and/or beanie so that people would know who to punch/thank/take p--s out of/avoid like the plague. Could be a way of raising funds without having to do all that much. Pete
AnthonyB 26 Jan 2006
In reply to Pete W:

Like the idea i'd get 1
 CJD 26 Jan 2006
In reply to Pete W:

I don't dare wear my t-shirt in public :-S
Clauso 26 Jan 2006
In reply to Pete W:

Some of us won one of the limited edition and highly sought UKC T-shirts from the recent survey.

... Not that I'm rubbing it in.

Darren Jackson No. 47
Pete W 26 Jan 2006
In reply to Clauso:

What´s the sizing like; how big was the hole for you head? :P Pete
 Lurking Dave 26 Jan 2006
In reply to Clauso: Fits beautiful like, Only one down South afaik.

LD
 JamieAyres 26 Jan 2006
In reply to Pete W:

I'd get a T shirt and a beanie too I expect. They are actually quite good ice breakers (for those that need that sort of thing) - makes it easier to spot the fellow Brit at foreign climbing destinations too. Oh, hang on, not sure if that's a good thing or not.....

<walks away having confused himself>
 Wingnut 26 Jan 2006
In reply to Pete W:
You used to be able to order them off the site, but the page wasn't that obvious. Can no longer find it, so possibly they've stopped doing that?
If they do start doing them again, black would work far better than grey as a base colour.
(I got a free one. Can I use your thread to gloat? :
Pete W 26 Jan 2006
In reply to Wingnut:
> Can I use your thread to gloat? :>

Guess you just did. Black is the best background colour - makes all your clothes grey when you forget to wash them separately for the first time. Me anyway. Pete

Carpe Diem 26 Jan 2006
In reply to Clauso:

I remember it well.....

CD no 11

no sure about waring a beanie though, dont want to be mistaken for as boulderer.
Pete W 26 Jan 2006
In reply to Carpe Diem:

You´d have to take your shirt off (keeping beanie on) for that. Pete
 Wingnut 26 Jan 2006
In reply to Pete W:
. . . then grey-ish pink when you forget to take the red socks out while trying to wash out the colour-run! :
Alex Purser 26 Jan 2006
In reply to Clauso:

Darren Jackson - No. 47
Carpe Diem - No. 11
Alex Purser - No. 49

<chortles>
 marie 26 Jan 2006
In reply to Alex Purser: I got one too, but I have no idea what number it was...
 practicalcat 26 Jan 2006
In reply to Pete W:
just like to add that I got one of the rare and sought after freebie ones, too
(but have yet to wear it in public)
Wes 26 Jan 2006
In reply to practicalcat:

I got one back in the summer from the questionaiire-can't remember whant no. it is though
 BrianT 26 Jan 2006
In reply to Pete W: I've got mine, ta, complete with username, footy style, across the back, UKClimbing/Rockfax logo, and a set of Duncan Bourne caricatures n the front, featuring yours truly, Jon Greengrass, Sutty, Horse, Gingerkate, JCT, Sharkey and Sim/Denver/BlackHeartBilly. One of my favourite teeshirts!
 JayH 27 Jan 2006
In reply to marie:

JayH, no 13.

This topic has been archived, and won't accept reply postings.
Loading Notifications...