UKC

Forgotten Wall 6b (almscliff)

This topic has been archived, and won't accept reply postings.
wayne sharrocks 19 Mar 2006
anyone climbed it
good?
bad?
worth a go?
tryed it last year and faild on the crux but then moved havent been back there for about a year now but hell of a lot stronger now want to tick this climb off any tips/sugjestions.
 Aly 19 Mar 2006
In reply to wayne sharrocks: Do you mean the route between Traditional Route and Bird's Nest Crack or is this a boulder problem I haven't heard of? If you mean the route then it's probably 6b rather than 6c but is pretty eliminate as it's hard to ignore Birds Nest Crack, not a brilliant route but not bad either. The left hand version (Rememberance Some Day) is about the same difficulty but gets E4 6b.
wayne sharrocks 19 Mar 2006
In reply to Aly: its just left of birds nest crack its a rout e5 6b it gets in the guid book
 Aly 19 Mar 2006
In reply to wayne sharrocks: Yeah, that's the one. It gets E5 6c in my guide but E5 6b is probably more realistic but it's been a while. See my comments above and take some gear for the top break as the finish isn't a path.
 Jon Read 20 Mar 2006
In reply to wayne sharrocks:
Picture in current guide suggests a thin rockover move, I found a short dyno from undercutting the rounded break easier. Enjoyable.

This topic has been archived, and won't accept reply postings.
Loading Notifications...