UKC

Ellis Brigham

This topic has been archived, and won't accept reply postings.
 grizz 26 Apr 2006
Has anyone seen the latest catalogue. All the blokes are wearing sunglasses. Quite funny really
 Ian McNeill 26 Apr 2006
In reply to grizz:

may be the borg have taken them... over
 schloosh 26 Apr 2006
In reply to grizz:
How fit is the lady model tho....
satori 26 Apr 2006
In reply to schloosh:
> (In reply to grizz)
> How fit is the lady model tho....

i have it on good authority that the 'lady model' is in fact a pre-operative trans-sexual.
OP grizz 26 Apr 2006
In reply to schloosh:

Which one there are two. The one on the cave climb is good although the first thing I spotted was when I did that climb I never thought to put bridge my foot across.
Censored - Elsewhere 2 26 Apr 2006
In reply to satori:

> i have it on good authority that the 'lady model' is in fact a pre-operative trans-sexual.

I never knew you'd started modelling...
satori 26 Apr 2006
In reply to Censored - Elsewhere 2:

i never stopped.
 Rubbishy 26 Apr 2006
In reply to grizz:

My mate Ged spent most of the easter weekend licking her picture. She is rather pleasing on the eye.
OP grizz 26 Apr 2006
In reply to Paul F:

the focus of discussion has shifted to the women, but I'm still intrigued as to why all the men have got glasses on.
ceri 26 Apr 2006
In reply to grizz: embarased about being in the ellis brigham catalogue?
 Ri 26 Apr 2006
In reply to grizz: Maybe they have no eyes? And the evil people from ellis brigham wheel them out of their dungeon every year to remote places of the earth for photoshoots?
stormy 26 Apr 2006
In reply to Ri:

You're on to something here. I got their catalogue by post the other week and I've never even bought anything off them. Spooky eh? They must 'know things'....

s
OP grizz 27 Apr 2006
In reply to stormy:
> (In reply to Ri)
>
> You're on to something here. I got their catalogue by post the other week and I've never even bought anything off them. Spooky eh? They must 'know things'....
>
> s

Lets keep this going until we get an explanation from the company
 Kenny 27 Apr 2006
In reply to John Rushby:

She has a suspiciously long jawline, bit Sally-Field-esque. Harsh features generally.

I bought a helmet in the nice smaller Manchester branch of Ellis Brigham, the lady dealing with me was much prettier than Ms Bergklint. I was later led to believe that I may have been served by a daughter of Ellis Brigham, named Ellie.
OP grizz 27 Apr 2006
In reply to Kenny:

the plot thickens.

This topic has been archived, and won't accept reply postings.
Loading Notifications...