UKC

unexpected ticks in life

This topic has been archived, and won't accept reply postings.
 kms 13 Jun 2006
just had the opportunity to overtake a delorean, the car from back to future trilogy. car was in full flying body kit. class.

was in salford quays area of manchester for any other potential spotters
 rock waif 13 Jun 2006
In reply to kms: Was that really on your tick list?

How fast/slow was it going?
 Richard 13 Jun 2006
In reply to rock waif:

Less than 88 mph presumably.
 toad 13 Jun 2006
In reply to kms: I was outside Carlisle about 3 weeks ago and saw about 5 of these coming off a roundabout, one behind the other - is there an owners club/ survivors support group for these things?
In reply to Richard: Good sharp answer!
 lyons 13 Jun 2006
In reply to kms:
I picked up a few coming off the Etive Slabs....I am no longer a tick virgin....disgusting wee things!
 TN 13 Jun 2006
In reply to toad:

I saw 3 headed toward Silverstone in convoy a while ago. One was on the back of a tow truck though, which made me smile!
OP kms 13 Jun 2006
In reply to rock waif:

as explained in title, unexpected.

unexpected to ever see one on road, especially with full flight body kit with led cables on sides!!

it was only going abt 30mph
 Kenny 13 Jun 2006
In reply to kms: Getting a life-changing song by your favourite ever band, dedicated to you from the stage in front of 2000 people
OP kms 13 Jun 2006
In reply to Kenny:

do tell...
 Kenny 13 Jun 2006
In reply to kms:
Electrelane playing Blue Straggler in full for the first time in years, at All Tomorrow's Parties a few weeks ago.

"This is our last song....and it's for Kenny"
ou may not think it counts seeing as I sort of know them, but it was unexpected and really nice.
Alexx 13 Jun 2006
In reply to kms: I overtook what I assume to be the same car on the M62 on the way to Manchester. Made me smile
 Fiend 13 Jun 2006
In reply to kms:

Ticked John Peel which was a good un. 2nd go though, muffed the onsight.
 Tom Last 13 Jun 2006
In reply to kms:

Seeing a volcano erupt. It was on my list but unexpected until shortly before the event.

This topic has been archived, and won't accept reply postings.
Loading Notifications...