UKC

Germany v. Ecuador IS IMPORTANT

This topic has been archived, and won't accept reply postings.
 Smitz 20 Jun 2006
ONE NILL COME ON DEUTSCHLAND

Seriously, Germany must win this match, and you should all be rooting for them. Why? Cos if we come second then we have to play england OH GOD NOT AGAIN PLEASE NO
Ian Straton 20 Jun 2006
In reply to Smitz: assuming that england manage to beat sweeden, which they havn't managed very often in the past...
 Kimono 20 Jun 2006
In reply to Ian Straton: or draw...
OP Smitz 20 Jun 2006
In reply to Ian Straton: I swear to god, IF germany win this, then england will draw/lose. IF germany lose this, england will win.
There's no getting around it - we're going to play. And then my english boss is going to either fire me or take the piss for months MONTHS to come OH GOD
Ian Straton 20 Jun 2006
In reply to Smitz: time for some long-term sick leave?
Removed User 20 Jun 2006
In reply to Smitz:
Calm down son.Your lads will do their bit. Freddie and Henke will sort out the rest....
Simon22 20 Jun 2006
In reply to Smitz:

But if you come top your in Argentina's half of the draw, if I were you I'd rather come second and play us.
OP Smitz 20 Jun 2006
In reply to Smitz: OH GOD does any one have a spare pair of pants
OP Smitz 20 Jun 2006
In reply to Simon22:
> (In reply to Smitz)
>
> But if you come top your in Argentina's half of the draw, if I were you I'd rather come second and play us.

I'm not too worried about fancy south american football, germany is a sponge when it comes to 'absorbing' that kind of style. It's the more physical sides like england, eastern & northern europe that I'm scared of.
Total football? WE WILL BORE YOU TO ZE DEATH
 GrahamD 20 Jun 2006
In reply to Smitz:

If England draw, they top the group. In any case, if we are afraid of Germany at the moment, we can't have any serious aspirations to get to the final.
 mwerner 20 Jun 2006
In reply to Smitz:
Unless Trinida & Tabago beat Paraguay by more than 1 goal..... I think.
Try putting some experimental results in this spreadsheet... unless of course it has a flaw in it.
http://www.excely.com/
Simon22 20 Jun 2006
In reply to Smitz:
> (In reply to Simon22)
> [...]
>
> I'm not too worried about fancy south american football, germany is a sponge when it comes to 'absorbing' that kind of style. It's the more physical sides like england, eastern & northern europe that I'm scared of.
> Total football? WE WILL BORE YOU TO ZE DEATH

I think an England-Germany match will bore the rest of the world to death.........

tony 20 Jun 2006
In reply to Simon22:
> (In reply to Smitz)
> [...]
>
> I think an England-Germany match will bore the rest of the world to death.........

Until the penalty shoot-out, then Germany will win.
OP Smitz 20 Jun 2006
In reply to tony: AAAAGh MEIN GOTT ICH BIN SO NASS
graeme alderson 20 Jun 2006
In reply to Smitz: 3-0 now. I definately want to win the group as otherwise we play Saturday and I am at the ODI v Sri Lanka on Saturday.
 ebygomm 20 Jun 2006
In reply to Smitz:
> (In reply to tony) AAAAGh MEIN GOTT ICH BIN SO NASS

too much information
OP Smitz 20 Jun 2006
In reply to ebygomm: I was talking about my hands dear
 Horse 20 Jun 2006
In reply to graeme alderson:

If one is being entirely selfish about this England coming second would suit me just fine. I could then watch the Germany game on Saturday in Scotland whereas a Sunday game is more problematic as I will travelling home.
 Enty 20 Jun 2006
In reply to Smitz:
One thing is absolutely carved in stone, neither England nor Germany will be playing SCOTLAND in the next round.

The Ent
 Postmanpat 20 Jun 2006
In reply to Enty:
Germany 3 Equador 0 midway through 2nd half
 GrahamD 20 Jun 2006
In reply to graeme alderson:
> I am at the ODI v Sri Lanka on Saturday.

Lets hope you get to see a better performance than today's

This topic has been archived, and won't accept reply postings.
Loading Notifications...