UKC

Rock Shoe Resoling

This topic has been archived, and won't accept reply postings.
ixf729 23 Jun 2006
Want a pair of rockshoes resoling and wondered if anyone had any recommendations? The last pair I got done were terrible.
Thanks IAn
Chris Tan Ver. XLVIII SP2 23 Jun 2006
In reply to ixf729:

Cheshire shoe repair gets my vote, have been using them for years. I recently had 2 x 3/4 soles and a rand patch done for £25.00 including p+p.
 Headjam 23 Jun 2006
In reply to ixf729: Hi, THere's a Cobbler on Chesterfield Rd in Sheffield (can't remember name) that does it - I mentioned it to a few people and apparently he does it for Most Sheffield climbers - didn;t hear any negative feedback. That wasn't where you got them done was it ?

BenTiffin 23 Jun 2006
In reply to Headjam: They are called FeetFirst - they resole in 5.10 stealth rubber and evry one of my 8 re-solings have been suuperb jobs - the uppers on the rock boots have worn out before the sole.

They are based in Woodseats in Sheffield

http://www.feetfirst.resoles.co.uk/site/rockboots/index.htm

Ben
 Dazzle 23 Jun 2006
In reply to ixf729: I use cheshire shoe, and have had no problems
In reply to BenTiffin: I agree, the cobblers on Chesterfield Road (near Domino's Pizza) are excellent. Give them a couple of days to do the job though, so take them when bad weather is forecast!
Jake Avery 23 Jun 2006
In reply to ixf729: may seem a stupid question but herego's what do they use to resole rock boots is it just a glue?

having asked this i now imagine it s glue but anyway to clarify...

This topic has been archived, and won't accept reply postings.
Loading Notifications...