UKC

Outdoor Activity Models needed – Male and Female

This topic has been archived, and won't accept reply postings.
 simonw1 31 Jul 2006
Outdoor Activity Models needed – Male and Female

Heart of England Tourism, the regional tourism body for the West Midlands, are currently putting together the imagery for their 2007 domestic and overseas marketing campaigns with a focus on outdoor activities. We are after a number of models who would be prepared to walk/climb/cycle for a day at the Roaches and Symonds Yat.

You will be paid £80 a day for your trouble and you’ll get a couple of professional photos for the family album. You will have to sign a model release form.

I have to stress that this will not be an activity day as you will be directed by the photographer. i.e. you may have to walk the same piece of path thirty times and still smile!

The photo shoots will be taking place during the first three weeks in August. Each will last one day.

We are looking for:

The Roaches
2 Males – Late twenties / early thirties.
2 Females – Late twenties / early thirties.

Symonds Yat
1 Male – Late twenties / early thirties.
1 Female – Late twenties / early thirties.

Previous experience would be great but if not then it’s not a problem. We are after normal looking people so you don’t need to be a supermodel but at the same time…

If you have any questions or would like to be considered for this opportunity please give me a call on 01905 761128 or email a photo of yourself to simon.whitehead@visitheartofengland.com.

Best Regards,

Simon Whitehead
Communications Coordinator
Heart of England Tourism
Tel: 01905 761128
Email: simon.whitehead@visitheartofengland.com
Web: www.visitheartofengland.com

This topic has been archived, and won't accept reply postings.
Loading Notifications...