UKC

Can anyone help me find this outdoorsy online t-shirt company?

This topic has been archived, and won't accept reply postings.
The Founder 27 Aug 2006
It's been driving me mad for weeks - about six months ago, someone showed me this online t-shirt company which does t-shirts with an outdoors theme. One said 'Food Tastes Better Outdoors' with a sort of Heinz baked bean can design, and I remember there was one about camping being better than Xboxes or something.

Now I want to buy one of their t-shirts for my girlfriend's cousin, but can I remember the URL? Can I hell as like...

Can anyone help? Please. Before I go mad.

Ta.

Michael.
Anarchy_Angel 27 Aug 2006
In reply to The Founder: A company called howies : http://www.howies.co.uk/ and have a bit of a sale on at the mo i believe
vin.wilson 27 Aug 2006
Could well be

www.lifeisgood.com

Fantastic gear but good luck getting one in the UK

They are alledgedly comng here soon.

http://www.anatom.co.uk/public/brands/life-is-good/?PHPSESSID=f40ac7e3ad7ab...
 Iain Downie 27 Aug 2006
In reply to vin.wilson:

Life is Good stuff is already available from Cotswolds and Blacks and others. Depending on the store, Blacks also have a sale on of Life is Good stuff. Grab it while you can, although the range seems to have been extended next year, it doesn't quite have the same thought put into the graphical features of this seasons stuff.

Iain
The Founder 27 Aug 2006
In reply to Anarchy_Angel:

Bingo. Howies it was. Cheers for that.

Unfortunately, the t-shirts I liked are no longer on there. I might drop 'em a line, they seem like fairly friendly people, so they might take the time to see if they've got any old ones kicking around on a shelf somewhere...
Doughboy 28 Aug 2006
In reply to The Founder:

When next in Wales go to Cardigan and have a look at their factory - it's up behind the visitor info centre, they show you around, it's pretty cool to see where they've come from and where they are now. We should all try and buy from companies like them and Patagonia.

Paul
The Founder 28 Aug 2006
In reply to Doughboy:

I agree. They've got a great, very enlightened attitude - it's a shame some of the bigger outdoorsy companies don't try to take a similar view, they could make a big difference to things.

This topic has been archived, and won't accept reply postings.
Loading Notifications...