UKC

Malham/Kilnsey seepage report?

This topic has been archived, and won't accept reply postings.
Hi All,
sounds like some rainfell today up skipton way as well as where i work in stockport. Anyone have any upto date seepage reports?

cheers
Tim
In reply to tbertenshaw: bump
Serpico 15 Sep 2006
In reply to tbertenshaw: Off to Malham shortly. Which routes are you looking at?
In reply to Serpico: Tremolo mate and or new dawn.

Slabculture/myra hindley for kilnsey. In case the Tim with the Lowe-down is there. (see what i did there )

Cheers
Tim

good luck on your respective project
 John Cooke 15 Sep 2006
In reply to Serpico:

Hey up A, any chance you could let me know what the maximum and overnight are like?

Ta v much,

J.
Serpico 15 Sep 2006
In reply to John Cooke:
The Maximum is very hard at the bottom, and Overnight is very, very hard at the bottom.
Hope this helps.

A.
In reply to Serpico:

Tim
 John Cooke 15 Sep 2006
In reply to Serpico:

Lol, it's a myth that The Maximum's very hard at the start, hard maybe but not very hard Agree with you that those first moves on Overnight are very very hard though! Damn that start!

Go on get gone anyway! Good luck on Predator
In reply to tbertenshaw: bump
Serpico 15 Sep 2006
In reply to tbertenshaw:
Right, just got back. VERY hot, not the place to be tomorrow if it's sunny again.
However if you must...
Overnight: Dry, but with a birds nest in the bottom undercut.
The Maximum: Wet high up, slim chance it might be do-able tomorrow.
New Dawn: wet.
Tremelo: Wetter.
Predator: Dry, but feckin hard.
Zoolook: Dry, until the top tufas.
In reply to Serpico: Hi A,
ok interesting "Tremolo" may be a bit drier on Sunday. Gonna head Kilnsey tomorrow i think.

Cheers
Tim
In reply to tbertenshaw: Oh,
and thanks for the report mate.

Tim
Serpico 15 Sep 2006
In reply to tbertenshaw: S'ok. You can check out 'They Brush Me' for me if you're at the big K.
In reply to Serpico: ok mate will do,

Cheers
Tim
In reply to Serpico: no-one on north buttress all day, and there were a couple of potential contenders also. Looked very wet lots of seepage marks. Area of they brush me looked wet also. slabculture was seeping more than last saturday also.

Cheers
Tim
 Andy Farnell 17 Sep 2006
In reply to John Cooke:
> (In reply to Serpico)
>
> Lol, it's a myth that The Maximum's very hard at the start, hard maybe but not very hard Agree with you that those first moves on Overnight are very very hard though! Damn that start!
>
Come on, the Maximum is only difficult at the start. Overnight is very hard at the start and diffult at the end.

> Go on get gone anyway! Good luck on Predator

Seconded.

Andy F

This topic has been archived, and won't accept reply postings.
Loading Notifications...