UKC

the Awesome wall at Awsome walls in liverpool

This topic has been archived, and won't accept reply postings.
 spyda 30 Sep 2006
i have finaly climbed the awesome wall in liverpool. first i seconded it then i lead it after some food and a rest. i have been trying to pluck up the courage to have a go for ages . im still pumped after an hours drive home.
Griphook Beavercook 30 Sep 2006
Congratualtions, it is always most gratifying when one ticks off one of ones personal goals.

Very, very well done spyda!

Regards,

Griphook Beavercook
OP spyda 30 Sep 2006
In reply to spyda: thanks
OP spyda 30 Sep 2006
In reply to spyda: im next going to try a 6b a on that wall(the other was a 6a)
 Pauline 30 Sep 2006
In reply to spyda: well done hon! it's so good to see someone who has put in `the work' reap the rewards for their efforts! Dedication and a lot of hard work does pay off in the end! See I told you you would do it some day!
 Mike Hartley 30 Sep 2006
In reply to spyda:

Nice going little man...have never been but heard from a mate that it's something of a challenge.
 David Hooper 30 Sep 2006
In reply to spyda:
Well done Spyda - after watching you climb earlier today, Im not suprised you knocked off the big one - keep it up

David
OP spyda 30 Sep 2006
In reply to David Hooper: Thanx! plus ta for the belay advice. I'm looking forward to you helping me again. I'm really glad i can now lead belay mum or dad. Hope to be doing it soon without a tail!
 Michael Ryan 30 Sep 2006
In reply to spyda:

Well done Spyda, that's awesome and you are awesome on the Awesome wall at Awesome Walls.

Mick
OP spyda 30 Sep 2006
In reply to Mick Ryan - UKClimbing.com:
Awesome!
 Mick Ward 30 Sep 2006
In reply to spyda:

And it is - good effort!

Mick

This topic has been archived, and won't accept reply postings.
Loading Notifications...