UKC

MCC last night

This topic has been archived, and won't accept reply postings.
lukea6 02 Nov 2006
Did anybody go? I did and it was absolutly packed! Barely any walls free at all another visit on Sunday I think. Hopefully it will be a bit quieter.
Chris Tan.Clone II 02 Nov 2006
In reply to lukea6:

I'm looking for a partner fro sunday, 1000 till fingers go pop. Fancy sharing a rope?
 Mita 02 Nov 2006
In reply to lukea6: Yes I was there, and yes it was totally packed.... Couldn't find a decent route that was below 6a+ to go on with out queuing for it..... Was told that Monday & Friday's are not as busy if that helps....
christo18 02 Nov 2006
In reply to Chris Tan.Clone II:
> (In reply to lukea6)
>
> I'm looking for a partner fro sunday, 1000 till fingers go pop. Fancy sharing a rope?

hi where r u planing on going and where abouts are you
christo18 02 Nov 2006
In reply to Chris Tan.Clone II: and also have u climbed at the edge in sheffield
 Cameron13 02 Nov 2006
In reply to lukea6:

they have a cheap for student day on wednesdays which is why it was heaving... I made the fatal error of turning up at about 2pm last wednesday and it was rammed. My thoughts are better avoided if at all possible!

: )
lukea6 02 Nov 2006
Students.. Bah should they not be working in bars or studying or something lol

I'll probably be there on Sunday. I've emailed you....

Mita, know what you mean about the queues. I was looking for some 6a's on the top ropes and they were all taken all night!
christo18 02 Nov 2006
In reply to lukea6: I wasnt there but I have been when its been ramed so we just left and went to the roperace
Chris Tan.Clone II 02 Nov 2006
In reply to christo18:

No! Pointless going all that way, past all those lovely crags, just to climb indoors.
christo18 02 Nov 2006
In reply to Chris Tan.Clone II: but its freezin
when its nice i do go outside
lukea6 02 Nov 2006
In reply to christo18: Where's Rope Race?
OP Anonymous 02 Nov 2006
In reply to lukea6: Was on GMTV first thing this morning...
Chris Tan Ver. XLIX SP2 02 Nov 2006
In reply to christo18:
> but its freezin

Ready Brek!
lukea6 02 Nov 2006
In reply to Chris Tan Ver. XLIX SP2: Not had Porridge in years!
christo18 02 Nov 2006
In reply to Chris Tan Ver. XLIX SP2: hahahahaha I prefer the good old outdoors in the sun shine and I went to the mcc today to c what it was like and it was pritty deserted and there was a few holds that spun on me and my friend
christo18 02 Nov 2006
In reply to Anonymous:
> (In reply to lukea6) Was on GMTV first thing this morning...

ye I heard about that, paul was doing a telivishion program wasnt he
christo18 02 Nov 2006
In reply to lukea6: rope race is in marple in the goyt mill it is fantastic in there it is well worth a visit dispite the slating its had on here
 AlisonSmiles 02 Nov 2006
In reply to Mita:

I liked our women only bouldering time though. That was weird, finding the room empty and then only women arriving.

This topic has been archived, and won't accept reply postings.
Loading Notifications...