UKC

TNF Base Camp Messenger Bag

This topic has been archived, and won't accept reply postings.
Stormflex 03 Jan 2007
Anyone got one of these in small? Can you fit in an A4 hardback notebook or a copy your favourite climbing magazine?

The measurements given on the TNF website would suggest it to be a tight fit but just wondered.

Or should I just go for a large one - ooooeeeer!
 CENSORED 03 Jan 2007
In reply to Stormflex: Thick A4 hardback firts easily into a large, along with my laptop, a clean shirt & tie, a pair of trousers and my packed lunch. I use it for pedalling to school and back.
 ben8522 03 Jan 2007
In reply to Stormflex: yea they fit if u put them in verticaly and loosen the buckles. great bag hard as nails, seem to be on offer everywhere aswell at the moment !
I bought a north face small one to cope with the new security conditions when we flew to the dolomites. Yes you can fit an A4 notebook AND your fav mag, camera (35mm) and sarnies AND a 70cl bottle of Glen Morangie (bought at duty free) in it all at the same time.

Alternativly I did fit my whole rack in it.... but got suspicious looks from a very attractive security officeress, so I stuck to the above list instead
Stormflex 08 Jan 2007
In reply to Strange little creature:

Sounds like it'll do what I want

I would have gone for a large one but I think it might just be a bit too big for my everday purposes - too and from work with notebook, magazine, MP3 player, etc.
 Anni 08 Jan 2007
In reply to All:

Im actually looking at one of these as a present, but cant decide if medium or large would be better? He seems to want it for when he just has to carry bouldering kit (two pairs shoes and large chalk bucket), some lunch and a guide or two...

The large looked a bit too large but dont want to get one too small. Any ideas anyone?
 Little Brew 08 Jan 2007
In reply to Stormflex: ok who has found the best deal??? i found £30 free P+P, for the large that is, but only Blue r Red, really wanted the black, but might go for the Red???

i tried going direct to North face before X-mas and they had non, why does everywhere have them all of a sudden??

Jess.x
 Anni 08 Jan 2007
In reply to Little Brew:

I had problems getting North Face stuff before Xmas as well, and then they seemed to send it all out just the week before Xmas to the shops...not the best timing!

Where was that you got one for £30?
 Little Brew 08 Jan 2007
In reply to Anni: outside, but dont buy them all, im still on the fence as to get one or not, soo many bags.... but i want it!!!

Jess.x
 Anni 08 Jan 2007
In reply to Little Brew:

I need to decide whether to get the medium or large yet! Ill be getting the blue one as it is, and cant get anything until I get paid next week
 Little Brew 08 Jan 2007
In reply to Anni: small looks that bit too small for me, and my bro has one already, he has the large, said dont bother with the small, cant fir a large ringbinder jobbie in it easily, with anything else in there.

he fits his Mac book, keys, wallet, phone, diary, lunch, drink and other junk in his large!

go large! you know you want to!!!!!

Jess.x

This topic has been archived, and won't accept reply postings.
Loading Notifications...