UKC

Chris Bonnington and Leo Houlding interview today in the IoS

This topic has been archived, and won't accept reply postings.
diablo 07 Jan 2007

Independent on Sunday that is

(thought you may like to know ?)
diablo 07 Jan 2007
In reply to Dominion:

lol show off !!!!

(have a wi fi laptop i treated myself to for xmas - not the foggiest on how to use it )
 Richard Smith 07 Jan 2007
In reply to diablo:

I think that’s a great article, it shows two great climbers showing a great deal of respect for each other and their respective talents.
 Becky E 07 Jan 2007
In reply to diablo:

Thanks for pointing it out. It's a nice piece.
Yrmenlaf 07 Jan 2007
In reply to diablo:

That is lovely. Thanks

Y.
Fille 07 Jan 2007
In reply to diablo:
"Somebody once asked me if I saw myself following in his footsteps. I replied: "I'm not sure about the beard, but I wouldn't mind the 'sir'."

quality
 Blue Straggler 07 Jan 2007
In reply to diablo:

Plenty of stuff for Private Eye's "OBN" there
hiclimber75 07 Jan 2007
In reply to diablo: It was magical reading that...That to me is what it's all about...Thanks for sharing that artical
diablo 07 Jan 2007
In reply to hiclimber75:

no probs old sport

(makes sitting on the train on the way into work worthwhile - 'stead of going on fun jollies in the car )
Etak 07 Jan 2007
In reply to Dominion: thnkas for that - rare to read a bit of press where two people can be so nice / supportive of one another - I like the way leo knows hes good, says he's good and just leaves it at that.

Have actually bumped into the both at climbs / work events and both have coe across as down to earth people - not arrogant arses - lets send them out to play the ashes - at lest then we can win the 'nice guy' competition

This topic has been archived, and won't accept reply postings.
Loading Notifications...