UKC

Can Somebody Buy This Character A Pair Of Socks?....

This topic has been archived, and won't accept reply postings.
Regis Von Goatlips 31 Jan 2007
http://news.yahoo.com/photo/070129/481/ist80101292058
Yes ladies and germs, it seems World Bank President Paul Wolfowitz has been hit by hard times.
The ladies might be inclined to agree with my lass who points out: "typical man". lol
 rock waif 31 Jan 2007
In reply to Regis Von Goatlips:

Ha! That's nothing! I still have socks in use from when I was about 10 years old, that's 1953. And they don't have any holes in the ends.

Look after the pennies...
In reply to rock waif:
> (In reply to Regis Von Goatlips)
>
> Ha! That's nothing! I still have socks in use from when I was about 10 years old, that's 1953. And they don't have any holes in the ends.
>
> Look after the pennies...

Rock, there is a distinct difference between 'frugality', and wearing socks dating back over HALF A CENTURY! lol
That's not frugality, that's torment (for anyone within their event horizon)!
C'mon....do the right thing and consign the devils to the purifying flame!
Yeesh!
 rock waif 31 Jan 2007
In reply to Regis Von Goatlips: nah, they are well comfy. to be honest, i have probably only be wearing then since about 1980.

do you think that world bank man is single? is there this idea that women prevent such things as the wearing of holy socks? is that why you said someone would say "typical man"?

In reply to rock waif:
> (In reply to Regis Von Goatlips) nah, they are well comfy. to be honest, i have probably only be wearing then since about 1980.
>
> do you think that world bank man is single? is there this idea that women prevent such things as the wearing of holy socks? is that why you said someone would say "typical man"?

So you're expecting us to believe you get these "holy socks" in 1953 at the age of 10.
You keep them unused in your drawer (suspended animation wouldn't keep em in one piece that long fer petes sake) till 1980.
Yu've been wearing these assualts upon nature and our olfactories ever since and they have NO HOLES.
Pull the other one.
And I'm suspicious of the claims of any woman who says they're not offended by the mere notion of a blokes "holy socks". LOL
 Glyn Jones 31 Jan 2007
In reply to rock waif:
>
> Ha! That's nothing! I still have socks in use from when I was about 10 years old, that's 1953. And they don't have any holes in the ends.
>
> Look after the pennies...

So you were 10 in 1953 eh? So your profile is a bit of a lie then

;~p

Wait. You ARE a bloke.....right? uh oh
If not, THAT'S even SCARIER!
 Glyn Jones 31 Jan 2007
In reply to rock waif: Never really did believe you were 34!!!!
OP Anonymous 31 Jan 2007
In reply to Regis Von Goatlips: lol! typical man

Except I have to admit no man I know walks around in socks in that state.. probs as all my male friends are well dressed personally.
In reply to rock waif:
>
> Ha! That's nothing! I still have socks in use from when I was about 10 years old, that's 1953.

We've neglected to point out that you apparently haven't grown since the age of 10 because they still fit.
You have my sympathies.

rock waif 31 Jan 2007
> (In reply to rock waif)
> [...]
>
> We've neglected to point out that you apparently haven't grown since the age of 10 because they still fit.

not far from the truth

> You have my sympathies.

thank you

In reply to rock waif:
> [...]
>
> not far from the truth
>
> [...]
>
> thank you
No worries.
Where'd puberty go?

This topic has been archived, and won't accept reply postings.
Loading Notifications...