UKC

Youth Indoor Bouldering Championships 10th Feb at Westway

Please Register as a New User in order to reply to this topic.
WestwayCB 05 Feb 2007
Don't miss out on the chance to take part in the first Youth Indoor Bouldering Championships for London.

There are 4 age categories, 7-9, 10-12, 13-15, and 16-17. Great trophies and prizes to be won, plus fun competitions sponsored by Urban Rock.

For further details and entry forms, please see www.westwayclimbingcentre.com and follow the prompts.

The competition date takes place on Saturday the 10th of February, with entry forms being accepted up to the 8th of February.

There will be something for everyone, no matter what grade you climb, at the Y.I.B.C. (London), at the Westway Climbing Centre. Come along and get involved!
IbexJim 09 Feb 2007
In reply to WestwayCB:
Hi, I'm a regular @ WW & would like advance warning of these comps, as you usually stip a lot of routes ahead of the day. Do you have a calendar of events pending please?
climbing superstar 10 Feb 2007
In reply to WestwayCB:

hi, i just turned 16 and been climbing properly for like a year now and wondered are competions really serious or quite serious but a bit of a laugh, i've never been in a limbing comp. but loads of athletic comps.

Thank you*´¨)
¸.•´¸.•*´¨) ¸.•*¨)
(¸.•´ (¸.••*jonathan

Please Register as a New User in order to reply to this topic.
Loading Notifications...