UKC

Klem Loskot & Gaz Parry Lecture - Sheffield

Please Register as a New User in order to reply to this topic.
 MattH 12 Feb 2007
On Monday 19th Feb Klem Loskot, once described as the world¹s best Boulderer / Sport Climber, will give a lecture at the Lescar Hotel in Sheffield. 'Emotional Landscapes' will explore the great variety of climbing and other sports that Klem has explored with the use of some truly stunning imagery (see Klem's own website for some examples - www.klemloskot.com).

He'll be accompanied by all-rounder Gaz Parry who will talk about his recent trip to Madagascar. The evening will also feature a compilation of photos by Dave Simmonite and a raffle by CragX.

Monday February 19th 2007 – 8pm (please arrive for by 7.30pm).
Lescar Hotel, Hunters Bar, Sheffield, S11 8ZF
Tickets £6 on the door. Available from planetFear at £5.50

More detail at http://www.heason.net

mrsmesh 12 Feb 2007
In reply to MattH:

What about London?
Thanks
OP MattH 13 Feb 2007
In reply to mrsmesh:

What about it?
If you're asking whether or not Klem will be giving a lecture down there I'm afraid the answer is no. He's given one in Swansea and Edinburgh and has Sheffield and Manchester lined up.
mrsmesh 13 Feb 2007
In reply to MattH:

ah bugger...i was hoping you guys would pop down here nevermind
In reply to MattH: No details of Manchester?
OP MattH 15 Feb 2007
In reply to Richard Bradley:

It's organised by the Manchester Climbing Centre. There is mention of the lecture via the link on my site, if you click through to the latest newsletter. Costs £6. Not sure what time it starts. Probably best to phone the reception: 0161 230 7006

MattH
 EsT 18 Feb 2007
In reply to MattH: Klem did a lecture for E5events (www.e5events.co.uk) a few weeks ago, and it was awesome! Even if you have never heard of this guy before, go and see it, very entertaining, very understated, very impressive!

Cheers, Es.
OP MattH 19 Feb 2007
In reply to EsT:

Cheers Es. Looking forward to it.

Tickets still available.

MattH

Please Register as a New User in order to reply to this topic.
Loading Notifications...