UKC

Andy Kirkpatrick/Dave Nixon ReSart Charity Event March 13th

Please Register as a New User in order to reply to this topic.
Rebecca Varley 01 Mar 2007
Andy Kirkpatrick and caving expert Dave Nixon are doing a charity event in aid of ReSart (Recon Search and Rescue Team) a non- governmental charity, which freely and voluntarily provides its services around the world in times of crisis (www.resart.co.uk)

"Extreme - Above and below" promises to be an evening of mud, blood and tears taking you from the highest summits to the deepest holes on the planet.

Location: Room B62, Law and Social Sciences Building, University Park Campus, University of Nottingham at 7.30pm.

Tickets: £10 full price and £8 concessions, and you can buy tickets from planetfear.com on-line at http://www.planetfear.com/product_detail.asp?p_id=12477 or by calling them on 0114 276 3944.

andy kirkpatrick 01 Mar 2007
In reply to rebecca varley:
> Andy Kirkpatrick and caving expert Dave Nixon are doing a charity event in aid of ReSart (Recon Search and Rescue Team) a non- governmental charity, which freely and voluntarily provides its services around the world in times of crisis (www.resart.co.uk)
>
> "Extreme - Above and below" promises to be an evening of mud, blood and tears taking you from the highest summits to the deepest holes on the planet.
>
> Location: Room B62, Law and Social Sciences Building, University Park Campus, University of Nottingham at 7.30pm.
>
> Tickets: £10 full price and £8 concessions, and you can buy tickets from planetfear.com on-line at http://www.planetfear.com/product_detail.asp?p_id=12477 or by calling them on 0114 276 3944.

Brilliant I'm defiantly coming!
Rebecca Varley 01 Mar 2007
well you better be or I am going to look a bit stupid
 Glyn Jones 07 Mar 2007
In reply to andy kirkpatrick: So, do you get the £8 concession?
andy kirkpatrick 09 Mar 2007
In reply to Glyn Jones:

Full price I'm afraid (a life time of climbing frustrations)

Please Register as a New User in order to reply to this topic.
Loading Notifications...