UKC

Hemp hand cream

This topic has been archived, and won't accept reply postings.
Matt Wilson 29 Aug 2002
whoever suggested hemp hand cream from the body shop to treat my poor leperous fingers...i thank you. Just bought some and it's great.
John Graham 29 Aug 2002
In reply to Matt Wilson: Wendy. You'll be telling us which anti-wrinkle face cream to use next.
Matt Wilson 29 Aug 2002
In reply to John Graham:

I know, I felt like a right ponce in the body shop but it flucking well works and that's good enough for me.

Lots of love

Wendy.
Naomi 29 Aug 2002
In reply to Matt Wilson: Wendy - saw some little wooden houses for sale at Lavers that you might like
Matt Wilson 29 Aug 2002
In reply to Naomi:

Nah, can't fit in them. Besides, the bastards aren't paying me royalties for using my name so i'm not buying anything else from them. It's a nice semi for me from now on.
Warmdwarf 29 Aug 2002
In reply to Matt Wilson: Wendy-it suits you. You'll be getting hair like Jim's next!
Nacnud 29 Aug 2002
In reply to Warmdwarf: I dought that he'll have any hair soon... oh and there are better ways of rubbing hemp into your fingers
Matt Wilson 29 Aug 2002
In reply to Warmdwarf:

Watch it neon boy, in a matter of hours i will be kicking your ass.

Is dunc teaching small children tonight or is there totty potential?
Matt Wilson 29 Aug 2002
In reply to Nacnud:

Dear Lord, i've just eaten the whole tube... are there supposed to be small pink elephants in my office?
Warmdwarf 29 Aug 2002
In reply to Matt Wilson:

Unfortunately it's normally kids, but you can always live in hope.
 Jon Greengrass 29 Aug 2002
In reply to Wendy: I'm glad you found it useful, as for the elephants, i know it smells nice just don't inhale so deeply
Matt Wilson 29 Aug 2002
In reply to Warmdwarf:

Bah, where's the fun? I guess that suits Dunc - teaching people on his own mental level (or above)...
Nacnud 29 Aug 2002
In reply to Warmdwarf:

> but you can always live in hope.

I wish I did, much easier to get to the crag
Matt Wilson 29 Aug 2002
In reply to Nacnud:

The pun police will be along shortly to take you away and clap you in irons for that one.

This topic has been archived, and won't accept reply postings.
Loading Notifications...