UKC

Fitting a Phud in a Focus boot?

This topic has been archived, and won't accept reply postings.
 nai 20 Apr 2007
Anyone know if a Phud will fit in the boot of a Focus without dropping the rear seats?
CJH 20 Apr 2007
In reply to nai: Dont have either, but I can get a DMM Dyno (the one without the split centre) into a Citroen C2 boot without moving seats around, but not much room for anything else. The mats are approx the same size open I think...

I would imagine you can get the Phud with its folding centre in to Focus no probs...

Hope that helped a bit anyway
Chris
 Wilbur 20 Apr 2007
In reply to nai:

i have the biggest POD mat and that fits in the boot perfectly so at a guess yes. Unless the Phud is bigger but i'd be surprised if it was..
OP nai 20 Apr 2007
In reply to Wilbur & CJH: Cheers guys, the Phud is the same size as the POD so it'll fit.
Greek 20 Apr 2007
In reply to nai:

Just got my Phud today (YEAH!!!). Not as big as i thought and i will have no worries getting it into the boot of my car (Avensis). I am sure it will go in a Focus
 HimTiggins 20 Apr 2007
In reply to nai:

Mine fits in the boot of my 306 fine ... if that's any help!?
In reply to nai: We spell it Fud up here in Scotland and you may well be one for all I know!
XXXX 20 Apr 2007
In reply to nai:

It goes in perfectly. It's like they were made for each other.

Yours,

a proud owner of a Fud and a Phocus. (see what I did there?)
XXXX 20 Apr 2007
In reply to Greek:

By the way, I had an Avensis as a loan car when a moron drove into mine. I got two Phuds in it, the boot is considerably bigger than a Focus!
 pottsworth 20 Apr 2007
In reply to nai:
The phud is a perfect fit into the bottom bit of a 5 door focus boot (assume it would be the same for a 3 door)
If you drop one half of the back seats you can get 2 or 3 mats standing up, 4 people, and 3 racks in in relative comfort
 gwilym 20 Apr 2007
In reply to nai: it fits perfectly, it's so close that the buckles can catch a little though

Gwilym
OP nai 20 Apr 2007
In reply to Eric the Red:

> a proud owner of a Fud and a Phocus. (see what I did there?)

Having checked the term with my scottish wife I don't think you are. Willy was being quite offensive. Thanks for the info though.
XXXX 20 Apr 2007
In reply to nai:

You learn something new everyday! Living nearer to Paris than I do Scotland I plead ignorance!

Ally Hill 20 Apr 2007
In reply to Eric the Red:

Did you hear about the transexual?

He fell of a cliff and landed with a phud!

Sorry.
 Jonny Tee 69 21 Apr 2007
In reply to nai:
Have Focus & Phud. Sacs in boot, Phud on back seats.
 tattoo2005 21 Apr 2007
In reply to Jonny Tee 69:
> (In reply to nai)
> Have Focus & Phud. Sacs in boot, Phud on back seats.

<snigger!> Sorry :O$
 jonnie3430 21 Apr 2007
In reply to nai:

Any body tried to get five mats tied to a handirack? Think it will work, but don't want to spend the fifty quid on a handirack!
 yer maw 21 Apr 2007
In reply to nai:
> Having checked the term with my scottish wife I don't think you are. Willy was being quite offensive. Thanks for the info though.

Quite offensive? More humorous than offensive if anything.

This topic has been archived, and won't accept reply postings.
Loading Notifications...