UKC

FS: Slide Projector, Screen, Stand & Accessories

This topic has been archived, and won't accept reply postings.
 David White 20 May 2007
Reflecta Diamator AFM Projector: Automatic 35mm slide projector with built-in 24cm x 24 cm monitor for direct viewing. Lens 2.8/85mm. Lamp system: 24v/150w halogen lamp, mirror, condenser and heat filter. Lamp Dimmer: Stepless, from lamp off to full power. Cord remote control for slide advance and reverse. Instructions and spare bulb. Faily old but still in very good condition and fully working order.

Also, Jessops reversible projector screen silver/white, tripod legs and adjustable height. Projector stand, with additional shelf for slide cassettes. Plus 15cm x 24.5cm light box (batteries or 240v - mains adapter supplied), pointer, Jessops 8x slide magnifier and 4 slide cassettes cases - all of these accessories are as new.

Please e-mail for more details or photos. Local collection / delivery only (Kendal).

Total package £75-
OP David White 24 May 2007
In reply to David White:

still for sale
OP David White 04 Jun 2007
In reply to David White:

Reduced - now £60
 Blue Straggler 04 Jun 2007
In reply to David White:

I'd take the lot off your hands but I am not based anywhere near Kendal. My sis lives in Manchester so perhaps next time I am up, I can foray farther north, but sadly I have no idea when that will be. You've been trying to shift this stuff for a while though haven't you, so maybe it'll still be around when next I am up that way. I will drop you a line. Obviously if anyone buys in the meantime then that's no problem. Good luck one way or another!

This topic has been archived, and won't accept reply postings.
Loading Notifications...