UKC

Conville Course

This topic has been archived, and won't accept reply postings.
Did anyone else get an email confirming their place on a Conville course?

It would be nice to talk to people before the course, about accommodation, transport and just getting to know each other.

I'm going on the 29-31st July and am located in Bedfordshire.
 jamescoll 22 May 2007
In reply to Pink Marshmallow: I'm on Course I from 22nd-24th July. Would be interested to talk to any others on that course. I will be in Cham from the 15th with mates cragging and walking etc and sticking arround for a couple of days after to get a couplle of routes in hopefully.

Manchester based
 emily ward 23 May 2007
In reply to jamescoll: i'm doing the 25-27th july, one of my friends is doing tour course though, he's called stewart i'll pass on his email to you, he was looking for people on this course! somehow, i've ended up on a course with two of my frends haha! the third person on your course is also a user on this forum- peas65??emx
 skolvikking 23 May 2007
Ive been lucky enough to get a place on the 25th to 27th course as well, Cant wait to get out there!!

Matthew
 emily ward 23 May 2007
In reply to skolvikking: hmm that makes 4 of us on that course, wonder if they run two at once? should be fun fun fun! emx
Apex Distribution 23 May 2007
In reply to Pink Marshmallow:

Good on you all! I remember being at the campsite last year thinking how great the course looked!

Jim
 peterbayliss 23 May 2007
I have a place on the 25 - 27 July as well so I think they do more than one at once.
I'm looking forward to it already.
GregGrace 23 May 2007
In reply to emily ward:
> (In reply to skolvikking) hmm that makes 4 of us on that course, wonder if they run two at once? should be fun fun fun! emx

Each course has 9 people and 3 guides.

I'm on the course the 29th-31st and am hoping to stay a couple of extra days to put my new skills into practise.

If anyone will be around then and would be up for doing anything, give me an email, as I'm going to book my flights soon.
Okay, I'm planning on staying until the 5th August, so will be free from the afternoon of the 31st July until early afternoon 5th August. I'm up for easy summits and general good routes. If anyone has a group I could join, or wants to pair up, let me know.
 Panda 25 May 2007
In reply to Pink Marshmallow: I'm also on the 29-31st July (managed to change!) and also want to stay until the weekend to get to use the skills...
 Luke2564 26 May 2007
I'm on the 15 - 17 July course, anyone else here doing it then? Might be driving if I can find people to share petrol cost with. I'm in Nottingham.

Luke
catbilco 29 May 2007
I'm onthe 8th-10th July course and would be interested in getting to know people who are also going out there. I hope to go out a few days early (e.g. on the 3rd) and come back on the 17th or something.
Anyone else around then?

This topic has been archived, and won't accept reply postings.
Loading Notifications...