UKC

sparkly chalk bags!

This topic has been archived, and won't accept reply postings.
Ria 16 Jun 2007
I have recently introduced a 4 yr old to climbing and she is without a doubt the bravest climber I know and really into it. I want to buy her a chalk bag - she loves the chalk thing - but I want one that is pink and shiny or sparkly maybe with stars or maybe just fluffy! Where can I find such a thing?
 riddle 16 Jun 2007
In reply to Ria: buy her a Bratz chalk bag!!!!!
 GarethSL 16 Jun 2007
In reply to Ria: http://www.gotbears.com/hellokitty/38598%20Chalk%20Bag.jpg

best i can find... nowt pink but has a cartoon on it though
Yellow Rebel 17 Jun 2007
In reply to Ria: I make chalk bags. Where are you based?
 danny 7a+ 17 Jun 2007
In reply to Yellow Rebel: seriously do you?
 Oceanic 17 Jun 2007
In reply to Ria:

Come on, own up, it's for you really isn't it?
Yellow Rebel 17 Jun 2007
In reply to danny 7a+: Yep. Fluffy ones, ones with printed fabric and felted ones...the felted ones are from unspun merino wool tops and made in a single seamless shape. I do the draw string bit too.
 danny 7a+ 17 Jun 2007
In reply to Yellow Rebel: i only want a normal one really say maybe blue an yellow. but i want a zip pocket on it to put keys money and phone it whle climbing but dont want it like a bucket. obviously with the draw string an only one central loop to clip on harness. am i askin too much
Yellow Rebel 17 Jun 2007
In reply to danny 7a+: Zip pockets are fiddly and time consuming to do so I haven't done them before.... I'd have to source suitable small zips too. The other criteria are easy to meet. Could I get back to you on it after I've thought further about the doing of the zip?
 danny 7a+ 17 Jun 2007
In reply to Yellow Rebel: course you can, i have a chalk bag at the min with a pocket on but its useless can store about 2pound in there thats it.
 adam carless 17 Jun 2007
In reply to Yellow Rebel:

> Zip pockets are fiddly and time consuming to do

Just a thought - would velcro do instead? Much easier to deal with, both when you're making it and when you're trying to open it with trashed fingers.
Ria 18 Jun 2007
In reply to Yellow Rebel:
Oh my God you wonderful woman you! (am assuming you are a woman...)

I'm in Leeds, if that is a squillion miles from you I'm sure we can sort something out. How much do you charge?

PS to the person who said it's really for me, I'd love one too but am tight and love climbing gear so have to be strict with myself to only buy when old stuff can no longer be used. But yes, would be very proud owner of sparkly pink chalk bag.
Yellow Rebel 18 Jun 2007
In reply to Ria: I'll pm you.

This topic has been archived, and won't accept reply postings.
Loading Notifications...