UKC

Andy Kirkpatrick's 'Psychovertical' Tour AUTUMN &

Please Register as a New User in order to reply to this topic.
Rebecca Varley 20 Aug 2007
After the success of his winter tour earlier this year, Andy will be off around the UK again this autumn with his show 'Psychovertical' - bizarre stories, northern humour and pretty pictures (of mountains, not Andy) - hugely entertaining night out, though you might be wondering about Andy's sanity afterwards...

DATE & VENUES:

Royal Geographical Society, LONDON. 4th September - tickets from www.planetfear.com
Turner Simms Concert Hall. SOUTHAMPTON 23rd October. Box Office 023 8059 5151
KING'S LYNN Arts Centre Saturday 3rd November. Box Office: 01553 764 864
ABERYSTWYTH Arts Centre Wednesday 7th November. Box Office: 01970 623 232
Derbyshire Guildhall Theatre, DERBY, Saturday 17th November. Box Office: 01332 255 800
Cambridge Assembly Hall, CAMBRIDGE. 22nd November. Box Office: 01223 357 851
High Wycombe Town Hall, HIGH WYCOMBE. 27th November. Box Office: 01494 512000
Huntington Hall, WORCESTER. 4th December. Box Office: 01905 611 427

REVIEWS AND MORE INFO: http://andy-kirkpatrick.com/ontour.htm
 CJD 22 Aug 2007
In reply to rebecca varley:

hello

I don't suppose he'd like to come back up North (well, Yorkshire) would he?

andy kirkpatrick 24 Aug 2007
HI

All links now updated on website so you can click through for tickets: http://www.andy-kirkpatrick.com/ontour.htm

Sorry no Yorkshire dates at the moment.

Cheers

Andy
dafydd64 28 Aug 2007
In reply to CJD: South Wales would be a nice addition, lots of us.. Cardiff, Swansea, Newport etc. groups would all be interested I'm sure
Rebecca Varley 28 Aug 2007
In reply to dafydd64: trouble finding venues in South Wales, especially Cardiff - any ideas welcome - he will be in Cardigan next Sunday introducing his pick of the Kendal Film Festival - follow this link to find out more http://www.mwldan.co.uk/whats-on-live.php
Dmitri 28 Aug 2007
trouble finding venues in South Wales, especially Cardiff -any ideas welcome

Swansea Uni have a large auditoriums and places for meeting, or even Swansea Grand Theatre.
Dmitri
Rebecca Varley 29 Aug 2007
In reply to Dmitri: Grand Theatre were too grand!! Try to only use venues which co-promote,but will definitely look to include South Wales next round.
 magpie 29 Aug 2007
Anything planned for Nnorth of the border?
 magpie 29 Aug 2007
Anything planned for north of the border?
walterGT 29 Aug 2007
In reply to magpie: Andy K is doing his Fly or Die talks in Edinburgh, Glasgow, Dundee and Aberdeen between 29 October and 1st November. Tickets and information from www.tiso.com/whats_on/lectures
craigloon 29 Aug 2007
In reply to walterGT: Anything in Inverness or Aviemore?
walterGT 30 Aug 2007
In reply to craigloon: A frayed knot craigloon, Tiso were going to have Andy in Inverness but they already have Jamie Andrew, Dave MacLeod, Gordon Brown and Simone Moro all visiting the highland capital in October/November. A pretty good line up i think. http://www.tiso.com/whats_on/lectures/
Wingman 30 Aug 2007

is this talk updated from the one last year - or is it the same?

Cheers
andy kirkpatrick 30 Aug 2007
Hi

The show in the theaters is the same one (Greenland/Yosemite), as all the venues are new, but the mini tour of Tisos is something new (not sure what though!?).

Cheers

Andy
craigloon 30 Aug 2007
In reply to andy kirkpatrick: Andy, saw your Dru talk at Extreme Dream n Aviemore last year. Would you nae consider coming back?
sam the man 30 Aug 2007
In reply to andy kirkpatrick: Would you like to come to Leeds? I'm sure I could find a venue, and I missed you last time!
Sam
 Katie Weston 02 Sep 2007
In reply to sam the man:
I missed out on tickets in sheffield last time, given the amount of climbers in the population, I'm sure you'd sell out another show.
It's not as if you'd have to travel very far
Rebecca Varley 02 Sep 2007

One of the dates is in Derby which is not too far too travel? No plans for another Sheffield date at the minute.

Cheers

Becca
 33% Longer 08 Nov 2007

saw this last night in aberystwyth, brilliant, would recommend it to anyone.
 steveg 08 Nov 2007

> 'Psychovertical' - bizarre stories, northern humour and pretty pictures (of mountains, not Andy) - hugely entertaining night out, though you might be wondering about Andy's sanity afterwards...

Went along to the King's Lynn evening, and totally agree with the above! Definitely recommended.
Saw Andy in Cambridge last night and he was hugely entertaining; an absolutely inspirational presentation. Well worth the three hours of driving and missing dinner.

I found myself staring strangely at the toaster this morning though! =o)

Please Register as a New User in order to reply to this topic.
Loading Notifications...