UKC

MacLeod E11 Hot Aches T-shirt

This topic has been archived, and won't accept reply postings.
 gingerkate 16 Oct 2007
Not sure if a T-shirt really counts as gear, but here's a review of it anyway

Just got this T-shirt and it's lovely. Most printed T-shirts seem to come in the sizes 'Huge+Square' and 'Even+Huger+Squarer'... which is fine for blokes, or if you want a baggy T to sleep in, or destroy on grit, but isn't right flattering for most women — this one has both men's and women's sizings, so you can get a neat T that actually fits and looks good.

The print on the back has the image of Dave MacLeod on one of the falls he took whilst working Rhapsody, and below that, quotes from the film. The quotes are a nice touch: some quotes from Dave, some quotes from Claire ... one of the things that makes E11 such a special film is that it's a love story as well as a hard climb story.

It's nice and heavy, good quality cotton.

It's organic ... I just read today that 20% of the use of insecticides is on cotton crops, and those chemicals regularly kill the people who grow cotton ... so organic is the way forward. And it's fairtraded, even better.

And it's only £12.

(ps No, he's not just passed me a fiver, I just thought it was great value and I like it, so decided I'd say so)

This topic has been archived, and won't accept reply postings.
Loading Notifications...