UKC

Climbing Wall For Sale in Nelson, New Zealand

Please Register as a New User in order to reply to this topic.
dean straker 14 Nov 2007
This ever expanding business would be the perfect opportunity for a climber who is looking for a life change and a new challenge. Nelson is an outdoor heaven, with 3 national parks on your doorstep, fantastic climbing, sea kayaking, paragliding, mountain biking and an amazing climate (280 days of sun per year).

Check out our website, www.verticallimits.co.nz/forsale.html
and for more info about nelson, www.nelsonnz.com

If you are interested contact: dean@verticallimits.co.nz
dean straker 14 Nov 2007
> Check out our website, www.verticallimits.co.nz/forsale.html

should be

www.verticallimits.co.nz/forsale.shtml
 MattH 16 Nov 2007
In reply to dean straker:

To anybody considering this, I reckon Nelson must be in one of hte best locations in New Zealand. It's close to the ferry to the North Island and well situated to access the delights of the South Island. Did a skydive in Nelson and would highly reccomend it!

Good luck Dean.
 Tom Last 22 Nov 2007
In reply to MattH:

...and with some brilliant sports climbing nearby.
 BelleVedere 26 Nov 2007

If i had the money (or any money) i would seriously consider this - Nelson is one very cool place.

(its also home to the best coffee in NZ - well the best coffee maker anyway)
 GarethSL 26 Nov 2007
In reply to dean straker: o'my gosh only 55k fook i hate being young!
 nz Cragrat 28 Nov 2007
In reply to es:

You mean carl Sarin the NZ Barista and former world title holder? He's from Christchurch....
 nz Cragrat 28 Nov 2007
In reply to Gaz lord:

Wheres the price? I keep getting the home page
 kevin k 06 Dec 2007
In reply to dean straker: sounds a fantastic opertunity, but i live and operate a business that is half the world away.
good luck to whoever has the get up and go to take a chance in their lives for something better.

kev
b.p.angel 08 Dec 2007
Just out of interest . . . why are you selling up Dean?
Helen Alderson 09 Mar 2008
Seriously considering this...need to look into details a lot more but will be in touch...
 Tim Steward 10 Mar 2008

I'm potentially interested and would obviously like to come and visit the wall, but unfortunately I am not in a position to do so till September/October

In the mean time (unless you have more immediate interest), I would be interested in the following points;

What is your reason for sale?
What is the rental cost?
When is the lease up for renewal?
Does the selling cost include the stock of the shop and if so how much is there?
Do you have an inventory of the holds, group equipment etc. that is mentioned are included?
Do you have a set of accounts that I could see to understand the nature of the business.

many thanks,

Tim Steward
dean straker 20 Oct 2008
In reply to Tim Steward: Hi, I've only just got your message. Are you still interested?

Please Register as a New User in order to reply to this topic.
Loading Notifications...