UKC

pete whitiker

This topic has been archived, and won't accept reply postings.
DEvans 14 Nov 2007
pete has been doing some hard and dangerous routes latley i was just wandering if his parents know what he is getting up to.
DEvans 15 Nov 2007
In reply to DEvans: 'm just trying to understand what his parents must think of him doing routes that if he fell could seriously damage himself. are they climbers or not.

come on someone must have an opinion
 steve taylor 15 Nov 2007
In reply to DEvans:

I'm sure they are fully aware, being exceptionally supportive parents and climbers themselves.
 MNA123 15 Nov 2007
In reply to steve taylor: Is it Sam Wittakers's (sorry i know its spelt wrong) younger brother?
DEvans 15 Nov 2007
In reply to Adam Moroz: dunno
 BobbyH 15 Nov 2007
In reply to DEvans:

From the planet fear report on his ascent of Braille Trail -
'after seeing the line of poor pockets, slopers, and smears of Braille Trail I couldn’t resist going back and have a further look at the route. I was out with my mum and Ben (Cossey), and after the previous week of me and Ben trying to set up a top rope at Stanage I decided to get my mum to give me a hand on setting one up. (Don’t worry I know how to do one now!)'

Climbing E7 and he doesn't know how to set up a top-rope - class!

Still none the wiser as to whether he's related to Sam though.
Sam L 15 Nov 2007
In reply to DEvans: His parents are climbers. One of my partners knows them, and I met his mum at Stanage once. Fair play to the guy, he's doing some pretty impressive stuff!
Sam

This topic has been archived, and won't accept reply postings.
Loading Notifications...