UKC

KMFF-Our bouldering film on YouTube

This topic has been archived, and won't accept reply postings.
 simondgee 20 Nov 2007
New Bouldering film here...
youtube.com/watch?v=FDJqw_cZaqQ&
(please rate if you have time)
and buy yourself a pint if you guess the venue
This is our first film and was done in the KMFF 48 hour film marathon...48 hours to shoot and edit a film...'if you've ever found it hard to concentrate on climbing and a relationship at the same time...
 mat_galvin 20 Nov 2007
In reply to simondgee:
Top work this mate. Made me laugh loads when I watched it at Kendal. Can think of a few boulders that just keep pulling me back in!
OP simondgee 20 Nov 2007
Cheers Mat...I would reccomend the Adevnture film Academy to anybody who wants to have a fanastic week...first half was workshops with luminaries like keith Partrideg real eyeopening and inspirational.
Will Gadd hit the nail on the for a lot of the mainstream films edit in half and edit in half again.
Example Underdeveloped would have been a fantastic film if it was 15-20 minutes long...but there is only so many times you can watch route name long sequence, route name long sequence. IMHO the best stuff in it was the 'raw' climbers playing out bits.
Anyway now much inspired ...
 mat_galvin 20 Nov 2007
In reply to simondgee:
Awesome...

I work in a comp in Sheffield. For years now I've thought it would be a great idea to send some of our creative/outdoorsy 18 year old pupils to the adventure film academy. Do you think they would be okay in that sort of environment?

PS Was the narrator as foxy as her voice suggested??
OP simondgee 20 Nov 2007
The stoned film was done by a 6th former...so i would say so

and no but John and Me had to take turns at nipping behind the boulder to relieve ourselves when she was doing the voiceover...
 Padraig 20 Nov 2007
In reply to simondgee:

BRILLIANT! That's about all really! Well done!
P
p.s. BTW Bought myself a pint!
OP simondgee 20 Nov 2007
Ok P where? does have black and white stripes and makes cows poorly?
 Andy Hobson 20 Nov 2007
In reply to simondgee:

It does indeed.

Pub's shut though.

This topic has been archived, and won't accept reply postings.
Loading Notifications...