UKC

'Pete's Eats' web-site new routes page

This topic has been archived, and won't accept reply postings.
Jonno 18 Oct 2002

Is about as up to date as Anne Widdicombe's fashion sense...Are they waiting for Paul Williams to up-date or what !
 Adam Lincoln 18 Oct 2002
In reply to Jonno:
Err, last route is just over a month ago... Your problem with this is?
Jonno 18 Oct 2002
In reply to Adam Lincoln:
As far as I can see...there's been no movement in the last three months.I know for a fact that there have been new routes submitted...I've submitted a couple myself.
Will 'Rumbling Tumbling' remain as the last recorded new route in Wales until 2003 I ask ?
 hoseyb 20 Oct 2002
In reply to Jonno:

The actual book is missing at he moment, so It might be being updated as we speak...

Some stuff doesn't make it on to the site it seems untill is assessed as a bona fideo new route, hence a crop of my dodgy space fillers haven't got there yet.

Waiting for the books return to record "If you kill people, they die" 5 pitch MXS up in Upper dinorwic.

Spotted a line for you too Jo...
 Bob 21 Oct 2002
In reply to Jonno:

Have you been doing some new routes then Jonno? (Hint: Do I need to know about them?) (Hint Hint: Not much time left)

Bob
Jonno 21 Oct 2002
In reply to Bob:

Nowt on your patch B...except a few on a crag that TT is writing up.Presume he's forwarded the info on ?
 Bob 21 Oct 2002
In reply to Jonno:

Not heard anything from him. I take it that you have given him my email address.

Bob

This topic has been archived, and won't accept reply postings.
Loading Notifications...