UKC

Gear For Girls....Searching For The Ultimate Black Pants

Please Register as a New User in order to reply to this topic.
 gearforgirls 03 Dec 2007
In reply to gearforgirls: Ok... I'm not a lady, but black is the worst colour in the world. It is boring, hot and doesn't look good in photos. I urge you to get in trousers in varitey of bright and silly colours. Red and yellow would be ace.

Cheers,

Tom
 Nicola 07 Dec 2007
In reply to Tom Ripley Mountain Guide:

I beg to differ...keep up with the black. It goes with everything, and it means that everyone around you wont need to wear sunglasses!
TRDSpitfire 11 Dec 2007
In reply to gearforgirls: whichever u choose do we get a photo? lmao =P
 fimm 11 Dec 2007
In reply to gearforgirls:

You'd be more likely to get my business if you called them trousers rather than pants. This is a British site, you're a British company, why use the American word?

(This is intended as constructive criticism, btw)
OP gearforgirls 14 Dec 2007
In reply to fimm: I think I have spent too many years travelling around the globe climbing. Over exposure to American slang means it just creeps into your brain and sticks. Sorry to offend any upholders of the British language. However I do think the word trousers is rather masculine - wasn't the old fashioned word for women's trousers 'slacks'?
ceri 14 Dec 2007
In reply to gearforgirls: Troll omnipants! mine have holes but trousers are trousers and pants are what you have called panties, which i think is a funny word. I like black trousers.
nicolaw 19 Dec 2007
In reply to gearforgirls:

aw, I rather like the word pant: it is very jolly. And i'm English. It's especially funny when used with the prefix track. I would encourage the re-use of 'slacks' too - what about gear for girls designing a new range of climbing frocks and pinafores to complement said slacks? :- )
Sian 20 Dec 2007
In reply to gearforgirls: I also recommend the Elisa Capri - the most comfy climbing trousers I've ever had! They fit well & don't fall down when you're clambering about so avoiding the unsightly builders bum style look
Sian 20 Dec 2007
In reply to Sian:
> (In reply to gearforgirls) I also recommend the Elisa Capri - the most comfy climbing trousers I've ever had! They fit well & don't fall down when you're clambering about so avoiding the unsightly builders bum style look

---- That's meant to be PRANA Elisa Capri - sorry. I have found Prana to be great all round (have a few of their tops too). Especially if you're eco-minded too.
Tim Chappell 24 Dec 2007
In reply to Sian:

doesn't the devil wear PRANA?

Sorry.

Please Register as a New User in order to reply to this topic.
Loading Notifications...