UKC

almscliff dry?

This topic has been archived, and won't accept reply postings.
OutdoorGeoff 09 Dec 2007
Hi just seeing if anyone out there knows if almscliff is dry today thxs Geoff
 2pints 09 Dec 2007
In reply to OutdoorGeoff:

It absolutely pissed it down in North Leeds all day yesterday and there's not been any wind at all so I'd doubt it!

Always a nice place to go for a walk though if you're local!
 sutty 09 Dec 2007

Will not be now, the bank of cloud in the west has moved east and it is now raining lightly three miles from it.
OutdoorGeoff 09 Dec 2007
In reply to sutty: thanks thought the sun was going to come out oh well indoors it is. hey sutty is this the same sutty who i met at widdop with Vdiff dave some years ago ??
 sutty 09 Dec 2007

Hi Geoff, yes the real one. See Dave pops up on messenger now and again and sometimes have a few words if he is not gaming.
OutdoorGeoff 09 Dec 2007
In reply to sutty: I,ve not seen him for a while now think he got into paragliding? is it still rainning over there??
 Vdiff Dave 30 Dec 2007

Dude, I just got a kick up the arse from Sutty. I really should stay in touch. Let me know if you're playing out sometime.
 Jack00 30 Dec 2007
In reply to OutdoorGeoff: Most of it was dry by 11am. Demon wall roof and all that side was dry. Only wet bits were pattas arete and on top of some of the bigger boulders and green patches.

Nige M 30 Dec 2007
In reply to Jack00: The Cliff is truly a wonder crag: there is always something dry, no matter what the weather.

This topic has been archived, and won't accept reply postings.
Loading Notifications...