UKC

TNF shell jacket for shopping

This topic has been archived, and won't accept reply postings.
merchant of menace 28 Dec 2007
LOL hell yes , ive just been shopping in my TNF jacket, not because its cool, not because thats what i bought it for , i used it because it was RAINING, i also didnt buy it , i got it free from my part time job so i can treat it with contempt or let it get dirty. but get this i dont complain about its performance , i am dry.
when i go climbing or skiing i am aware of what i can expect it to do.
i have no beleif it makes me better . but i am dry
it could be a Marmot jkt or a Patagonia or even a Lowe alpine all of which i also own id still be dry
 paulmcg 28 Dec 2007
I salute you sir, I use mines for getting to work when it rains.

It keeps me as warm and dry on the hills and crags as it does along Ferry Road.
In reply to paulmcg: halleluyah
 DaveWarb 28 Dec 2007
In reply to merchant of menace: I bought my MH softshell on Ebay... i wear it casually, as i found its not that great at the crag or in the hills..... It's water resistant, windproofish, but above all else it is versitile... and it sums up what i am and what my interests are, in an instant.
In reply to DaveWarb: id heard that about MH gear
Duck Tape 28 Dec 2007
In reply to merchant of menace:

Ah but, you also climb E1 fella. Whereas the majority of TNF user only climb into their 4x4 SUV's on Chelsea High Street.

That means, you're 'qualified' to wear it!

Unless, that is, you only wear your TNF in town and you wear something 'lesser' on the crag? Hmm.
In reply to Duck Tape: crag cloths usually consist of aldi soft shell jkt lowe Alpine pants and any base layer from TKmaxx or Aldi . TNF jacket or similar only for rain on high street or on Glyder Fach etc

This topic has been archived, and won't accept reply postings.
Loading Notifications...