UKC

ShAFF - New Website

Please Register as a New User in order to reply to this topic.
ShAFF 08 Jan 2008
premier post photo
ShAFF (The Sheffield Adventure Film Festival) is to take place over the weekend of the 29 Feb to 2 Mar at the Showroom Cinema.

We’d be very pleased if you’d check out the new all-singing, all-dancing website which went live over Christmas. http://www.shaff.co.uk

Highlights this year include:

• Over 60 of the very best adventure films from around the world in 2007 and 2008, ranging from 2 minute shorts to feature length documentaries.
• Patron Joe Simpson will give a live hour long interview with Gordon Stainforth on the Saturday night
• A comprehensive bargain-retail area hosted by event sponsor Decathlon
• An urban orienteering race
• The Climbing Works International Masters Bouldering Competition
• A seriously good party

As always, feedback is always appreciated…
ShAFF 10 Jan 2008
In reply to ShAFF:

Blimey, a new website and nobody's got anything to say about it - it must be perfect ...
 Steve Hodges 10 Jan 2008
In reply to ShAFF:

I wouldn't say quite perfect - but not half bad! I think that is a British compliment!

It seems to me to be a very smooth easy to navigate website and I like the inclusion of the previous 2 years film lists for info. All the info is there and pretty easy to find. It's a fairly complex bunch of info to get across and does take a bit of thinking to decide what to go and see - but the "I want to watch this" button is really useful here.

Great video on the front page too.

On the negative side there were one or two typos - one film is apparently only 0 minutes long (Dune Survivor) - a very short short maybe?! And I also noticed one of the compilations times didn't add up (Inspiring Women).

Other than that, very slick and an exciting looking event.

Hope it runs smoothly and is well attended.

Steve
 moo cow 11 Jan 2008
In reply to ShAFF: Its cos it all works fien and dandy

Please Register as a New User in order to reply to this topic.
Loading Notifications...