UKC

almscliff today is it no way?

This topic has been archived, and won't accept reply postings.
OutdoorGeoff 12 Jan 2008
Hi weather saturday ment to be good ?? rain in dreaded lancashire.hows almscliff fingers crossed ?

cheers Geoff
 Nick Beckett 12 Jan 2008
In reply to OutdoorGeoff: Was wondering that too. Skiptons pissing down.
OutdoorGeoff 12 Jan 2008
In reply to Nick Beckett: its not looking good but im sure by this aft it will be classic! Round 2 with streaky's traverse
OutdoorGeoff 12 Jan 2008
In reply to OutdoorGeoff: is it bightning up yet?
 mark1984 12 Jan 2008
In reply to OutdoorGeoff: bright in harrogate, wondering whether to risk Almscliff or just the wall. Gonna give it until 11 then decide. to be honest i popped out half an hour ago and there was slight drizzle.

m
 mark1984 12 Jan 2008
In reply to OutdoorGeoff: I'm gonna go have a look i think. should be ok. there will be some dry bits
OutdoorGeoff 12 Jan 2008
In reply to mark1984: cheers mark thought it was going to be cold n frosty ??
 mark1984 12 Jan 2008
In reply to OutdoorGeoff: me too, think it might be a bit further north. certainly my northumbrian friends are in for a treat today i heard.
 sutty 12 Jan 2008
In reply to OutdoorGeoff:

cloud ATM and damp. wind from west, only light airs. Been some sun earlier while I was in shower but gone for now.
Looks like it could be raining at Almscliffe, well getting a shower.

Give it an hour to see if it clears up.
OutdoorGeoff 12 Jan 2008
In reply to sutty: thanks sutty ill check back. it is starting to brighten over here near widdop.
Sam L 12 Jan 2008
In reply to OutdoorGeoff: Just been a shower in Leeds, and it's still drizzling- bit more black cloud on the way, but you never know, could be great at the Cliff!
OutdoorGeoff 12 Jan 2008
In reply to sutty: Hows it looking sutty ?
 hutchm 12 Jan 2008
In reply to Sam L:

Brightening up in Skipton now, but still the odd cloud that looks showery.
 sutty 12 Jan 2008
In reply to hutchm:

Same here, looking at the rain radar it seems things can only get better. Almscliff will have somewhere dry to climb on anyway, the ground where cars have pulled away is almost dry.
 Bass 12 Jan 2008
In reply to OutdoorGeoff: Fine and clear at Wetherby for the last half hour. I have had some mates get up to Caley and sack it off, which is ok as I am at work. Almscliff will dry quicker tho...
Sam L 12 Jan 2008
In reply to Bass: It's beautiful in Leeds now, unfortunately, cos I've got revision to do...
 Reaver2k 13 Jan 2008
In reply to mark1984:

Out of curiousity and future reference, how was it after so recently being rained on?
 Mattyk 13 Jan 2008
In reply to OutdoorGeoff: got there about 2:30 and it was dry mostly on low man and high man.
Removed User 14 Jan 2008
In reply to Reaver2k: If you blow hard enough as you walk up to it you will find the crag is dry when you get there...

This topic has been archived, and won't accept reply postings.
Loading Notifications...