Gear forum

View latest messages in My Forums
This topic has been archived, and won't accept reply postings.

Topic - NEW REVIEW: Moon's Gusseted Crotch by Mick Ryan

Michael Ryan - on 14 Jan 2008
Mick Ryan writes

"I'm always after the perfect climbing trousers (pants). They are hard to find. If I'm in the mountains you can't beat my favourites, the Patagonia Guide pant; I'm on my second pair. I've worn them from Tryfan to Ben Nevis to the alpine backcountry of California's Sierra Nevada range and in the towering canyons of Las Vegas's Red Rocks. They are hard wearing, warm, shower proof, have zippered pockets with importantly full freedom of movement. Expensive at 100, but worth it.

But for cragging or bouldering I prefer something less extreme and you have to look the part, don't you? When I was bouldering virtually every other day in the boulder fields of Bishop I went through pants almost as fast as I went through a box of Yorkshire tea."

Read the full review of the Moon Cypher Pant at http://www.ukclimbing.com/gear/review.php?id=794
... not showing 23 replies to this topic ...
Register as a New User or login to gain full access to the forums. Registration is quick and completely free.
If you are definitely logged on, press Ctrl+F5 keys to reload this page [read more]

Unregistered users can only read messages in the most recent topics.
ads.ukclimbing.com

This topic has been archived, and won't accept reply postings.

My Forums