UKC

Great New Kendal Wall Leading Ladder

This topic has been archived, and won't accept reply postings.
 tomhull 17 Jan 2008
I have been looking forward to the advertised leading ladder at kendal wall for afew weeks now. had my first session on the comp routes yesterday. was a great session and theres some interesting routes for all abilities. was great to have a bulk of new routes up and there was a real buzz around the routes. clearly a lot of work has gone into setting up the ladder. the competition is a real incentive to push yourself and i look forward to the bonus routes going up on fridays. anyone else got on the routes?
 GrahamD 17 Jan 2008
In reply to tomhull:

What sort of grades are there ? I'm suspecting a visit will happen on Sunday looking at the weather.
In reply to tomhull:

bonus routes?! Sounds interesting. Hope we get them at Leeds...
OP tomhull 17 Jan 2008
In reply to S i'm on & on:
Just to make it clear. this is not the national BMC leading ladder competition. its just at kendal wall. theres 2 levels: premier and elite. for those that are familiar with kendal bouldering ladder its a very similar set up. there are 6 routes in each level. premier ranges from 4-6b and elite ranges from 6b-7b. 1 bonus problem (for both premier and elite) will go up each week on a friday and you have one week to complete the route in order to score points.

The point system is:

3 points for a flash
2 points for a redpoint
1 point for a top rope
In reply to tomhull:

Ah.

Bobbins.

This topic has been archived, and won't accept reply postings.
Loading Notifications...