UKC

Valentines suggestions please

This topic has been archived, and won't accept reply postings.
AnthonyB 13 Feb 2008

Right there's a girl who i've liked for years but for various reasons we didnt get together and then i found a girlfriend, i've recently split up from her and i got a facebook message from the girl that i didnt quite get together with saying she still likes me and i really like her she's in my head 24/7 and she makes me really happy, but the sticking point is she's really gd friends with my ex so she said we'll have to take things really really slow and see how they go. I would really like to just do something really small just to make her smile tomorrow any suggestions?
Phoenix 13 Feb 2008
In reply to AnthonyB:

What about tickets/a promise to go and see something at the cinema, that way it seems as between friends, and can take things slowly at the same time?
AnthonyB 13 Feb 2008
In reply to Phoenix:

Thats a really nice idea thank you, a friend just suggest something similar but dinner, but i think cinema will be less formal
 Joez 13 Feb 2008
In reply to AnthonyB:

take her out to dinner.

just ask
AnthonyB 13 Feb 2008
In reply to LittleJoe:

you've just reminded me of the saying, "Do one thing everyday that scares you"
In reply to AnthonyB: Get her a buff and tell her you'd like to see her in it.

T.
I'm putting my coat on...
AnthonyB 13 Feb 2008
In reply to Pursued by a bear:

Taxi for one lol!
Nao 13 Feb 2008
In reply to AnthonyB:
Dinner's fine but you'll have a hard time getting a reservation anywhere decent at this stage...

Card/flowers/chocolates.
AnthonyB 13 Feb 2008
In reply to Nao:

Yeh we both have things organised with our house mates tomorrow night for all the sad singles!

I was thinking a card with an IOU 1 dinner in it

This topic has been archived, and won't accept reply postings.
Loading Notifications...