UKC

Arc'teryx shell smock?

This topic has been archived, and won't accept reply postings.
 Merlin 28 Feb 2008
Anyone know any info or when its release date is?
OP Merlin 28 Feb 2008
In reply to Merlin: I've seen it!!!!!!!!! < insert sound of shining light>

WOW!
 beardy mike 28 Feb 2008
In reply to Merlin: I went on to have a look and saw suits. I expected it to be arcteryx becoming like rohan and producing poncy polycotton cottonhead travel gear but was most disappointed to fint it was a one piece extreme conditions job instead
snorbie 01 Mar 2008
In reply to Merlin: pics on the arcteryx site ..only available in black and that shitty lime green colour ... the north chav are bringin out a smock as well so i see
 GarethSL 02 Mar 2008
In reply to snorbie: No, black pearl, similar to their titanium grey and everglade (more yellow) actually.

In reply to Merlin: I likes it but I hates paclite, so I'm hoping they might bring out an LT or SV version in proshell this winter. Cool though either way!

In reply to mike kann: Their SL range is designed for superlight summer alpine and general wet warm weather use. Hence why it only appears in the summer catalogue, it's not designed for extreme use at all.

In reply to snorbie: Have you not noticed that The North Face (And other brands) copy everthing Arc'teryx do? Make it in cheaper shitty materials with crap quality then try to sell it off £10 cheaper.

Anyway f*ck the jacket, check the harness'!!!

This topic has been archived, and won't accept reply postings.
Loading Notifications...