UKC

Not to be missed! LLAMFF 2008 (7-9th March)

Please Register as a New User in order to reply to this topic.
Next weekend sees the 4th Llanberis Mountain Film Festival - The Welsh Edge come to North Wales.

Don't miss this opportunity to catch up on all the latest films, catch some great lectures and even experience one of George Smith & Noel Craine's legendary Mountain Quizzes. As usual there is a really packed line up with plenty to choose from, as well as the traditional Festival party at Hendre on Saturday night.

The full list of films and lectures, as well as ticket prices can be viewed on the LLAMFF web site:

www.llamff.co.uk

mark reeves Global Crag Moderator 02 Mar 2008
In reply to Steve Mayers:Heres the link.

http://www.llamff.co.uk
Colin H 03 Mar 2008
In reply to Steve Mayers: A full list of films and lectures, but no programme, with only days to go.
This happens every year. Not everyone, me, can go for 3 days. Nor do I want to see every film or everyone who is speaking, so how do I select which day to go?
It isn't easy organising these things, but the running order should be sorted by now.
Colin H
 glasto_mudd 05 Mar 2008
In reply to Steve Mayers:

Really looking forward to this!
 Dim Dringo 07 Mar 2008
In reply to Steve Mayers:
The programme refers to the boatroom and railway, but the website doesnt give any clues as to their location. Is the railway the snowdon mountain one or the padarn lake one. Is the boatroom in the electric mountain which is plugged as being the main location for the festival but isn't quoted on the programme.

Cheers

Tim
 Banned User 77 07 Mar 2008
In reply to tim evans: I'd guess the railway is the Snowdon Mountain railway, as they are the sponsors, total guess though. I guess that the boat room is a room in the electric mountain place which is the main location?
In reply to IainRUK: Yes that's right

Please Register as a New User in order to reply to this topic.
Loading Notifications...