UKC

ratho next week

This topic has been archived, and won't accept reply postings.
 mikeshewring 28 Mar 2008
Anybody fancy a session in ratho next week? i.m up all week with work.

p.s. the bouldering any good?
In reply to shoelace: hey i live in edinburgh but never been to ratho, are you driving there because i might be up for it?
OP mikeshewring 29 Mar 2008
In reply to pinkpeople53:
Ay will be based in south queensferry so will drive from there most likely that any good to you?
In reply to shoelace: Hmmm that is rather far away, if it were possible a lift from Corstorphine Road or Queensferry Road would be appreciated?
 Fraser 29 Mar 2008
In reply to shoelace:
>
> p.s. the bouldering any good?

Yes, it's excellent IMO.
In reply to shoelace: ps camw is also interested
 Maggie 29 Mar 2008
> (In reply to shoelace) Hmmm that is rather far away, if it were possible a lift from Corstorphine Road or Queensferry Road would be appreciated?

Why don't you just get the bus?? The X48 goes out to Ratho every half hour and it goes down Corstorphine Road. Get off at the Bridge Inn and walk down the canal towpath...

telemarker 29 Mar 2008
In reply to shoelace:

I think the bouldering at the minute is excellent. Some really nice problems.
In reply to shoelace: Any idea on what day? Also assuming quite early as its worth a whole day there, aiming to be there before 11am?
The bus is also an option if its easier just to meet you there?
OP mikeshewring 30 Mar 2008

Most likely tuesday and wednesday, but as i will be working in the day's won't be able to get there before 6. probably better off meeting you there if your up for it as i don't know the area/city at all.

In reply to shoelace: Yeah sure how about Tuesday evening i'll be there all day if you want to arrange to meet?

Ps you have mail
OP mikeshewring 05 Apr 2008
In reply to pinkpeople53: sorry had no internet access last week!! hope you had a good session.

i'm there again tuesday and wednesday this coming week if your about and up for a climb.
OP mikeshewring 05 Apr 2008
In reply to shoelace:

did however, manage to find my way about a bit and if you can get to Dalmeny station i can give you a lift to and from there?

This topic has been archived, and won't accept reply postings.
Loading Notifications...