UKC

Jerry Moffatt Stole My Face

This topic has been archived, and won't accept reply postings.
 Joez 19 Apr 2008
Is now on my ticklist purely because of the name and description. Anyone done it? Did you liver really jump out your mouth?
OP Joez 19 Apr 2008
In reply to LittleJoe:
your*

why can't we edit our posts?
 @ndyM@rsh@ll 19 Apr 2008
In reply to LittleJoe: No it isn't, where is it?
OP Joez 19 Apr 2008
In reply to @ndyM@rsh@ll:

that makes no sense...

dovedale area
 co1ps 19 Apr 2008
In reply to LittleJoe:
> Is now on my ticklist purely because of the name and description. Anyone done it? Did you liver really jump out your mouth?

Yes I've done it, no my liver didn't jump out of my mouth. It's now dissapearing under the undergrowth on the Left Celestial Twin in Beresford Dale. Seem to remember that 'chin grinder' is an understatement.

Not as good as 'Andy Politt's Jacket'
OP Joez 19 Apr 2008
In reply to co1ps:

Ahh so it'll be ripe for a cleanup then
 co1ps 19 Apr 2008
In reply to LittleJoe: It's a really lovely spot, hardly ever see other climbers there, mostly walkers.
While you're there, check out the Left Celestial Twin. 'Finger Drive' is well worth doing, and if you want to up the ante, Big Ron's 'Going Tornado' is brilliant. It was sporting some old ironmongery when I did it, I don't know what state the route is in at the moment. It's a bit of a neglected dale as far a climbing goes. Tell me how you get on.
OP Joez 19 Apr 2008
In reply to LittleJoe:

to be fair a lot is out of my grade range, in the next few years I hope to be cracking into the mid E's, but I'd like to see these pockets of esoterica cleaned up and ready for the new comprehensive guide

This topic has been archived, and won't accept reply postings.
Loading Notifications...