UKC

Joe Brown

This topic has been archived, and won't accept reply postings.
 thegrowler1981 21 Apr 2008
Is that the real Joe Brown at the Joe Brown shop near Pen y Pas??
In reply to thegrowler1981: please tell me, feel like I have been in the presence of a legend and didn't realise!!
 blueshound 21 Apr 2008
In reply to thegrowler1981:

Nope, different bloke altogether.

http://www.joe-brown.com/
In reply to blueshound: Thank you!! I can rest easy now
 Al Evans 21 Apr 2008
In reply to thegrowler1981: But to complicate things it is the real Joe Brown's shop.
Removed User 21 Apr 2008
In reply to thegrowler1981:

If you're a bit overwhelmed, go and have a cup of tea in Eric's cafe at Tremadog. Eric the owner is a nice friendly man and makes a good brew.

Stuart
Jonno 21 Apr 2008
In reply to Al Evans:
> (In reply to ccrowle) But to complicate things it is the real Joe Brown's shop.>>>

Not anymore. He sold his shops a while ago now and has no financial interest in them. The new owners have not surprisingly kept the name for some reason ?

Gandalf 22 Apr 2008
you sure about that??

heard it was still eric's??

he certainly still works there - or did as of end of last season.

anyone know when he is stood by the phone trying to find out if theres any space left for the festival this weekend
 pebbles 22 Apr 2008
In reply to Gandalf: wow! are you the real gandalf? Coz I'm having trouble with a few pesky orcs....
 Banned User 77 22 Apr 2008
In reply to Jonno:
> (In reply to Al Evans)
> [...]
>
> Not anymore. He sold his shops a while ago now and has no financial interest in them. The new owners have not surprisingly kept the name for some reason ?

I think he still owns the Llanberis shop, the building itself, but has no financial link to the actual shop.

This topic has been archived, and won't accept reply postings.
Loading Notifications...